What are fair sales?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: What are fair sales?

Postby CainHyde » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:27 am

Savin877 wrote:Sword Girls online beta in October. Im sure a few of us will give that a shot. And if it's good, who knows. New game for some of us I suppose. About time.

I guess so...
Alteil really need to kept and speed up their improvement.
I wonder why faction pack, pre-built, good offer like original Ex half-box, and the 1:1 EX9 common box can't stay for a long time.
Hell... I think it's been more than 1 months and our forum hasn't recovered completely (Avatar, and I hear attachment still broken).
The story section of the site hasn't been touched for IDK how many years.
And lets not say anything regarding seemingly unfair sphere treatment.

Sigh... The free card serial and all these tournament is a good things IMO but not enough.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:18 pm

In League of Legends they had a sale on a skin for Lux. She's one of my favorite champs. So I was like wow! I can get this skin for her for $X and then I will be able to use that skin when I play in the game as her. Then they had a sale on a few other champs, so I spent a few bucks and bought them! I felt so happy! I got what I wanted and paying money allowed me to get what I want and allowed me to compete in the game! I felt so happy.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Perillisk » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Well with the fail sales i cant get joachim or francis. Why wouldnt one be able to access any card with the point cards at least?
Perillisk

Postby fargone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Gota wrote:
2) This one might just be in my head, or an assumption, but I believe its a valid one. I believe that our GMs are not relaying our suggestions and feedbacks to the JP staff on our most ongoing fight for better purchasing options and CPC. Now I know they did for the Exclusion EX half box, and the recent EX pack thingy, BUT that just reinforces this point even more. It means that the JP staff IS willing to hear us out, IS understanding our situation AS LONG AS THEY WERE INFORMED OF IT. Both times, they reacted quick and fairly.

Thank you for translating into normal english what I have been trying to say for some time :)

As long as this continues, no change will ever occur.

With all of the data collection, the one (and the most important) piece of data they require is, "How many players/clients are we losing because of our costs?" Along with such qustions as "Would our player base actually be big by now if we didn't make everybody feel they got little to nothing for their purchases?"

GonFreeces31 wrote:In League of Legends they had a sale on a skin for Lux. She's one of my favorite champs. So I was like wow! I can get this skin for her for $X and then I will be able to use that skin when I play in the game as her. Then they had a sale on a few other champs, so I spent a few bucks and bought them! I felt so happy! I got what I wanted and paying money allowed me to get what I want and allowed me to compete in the game! I felt so happy.

Halleluljah Brother!!

There is no satisfaction on earth like getting exactly what you paid for!!

I went onto to steam a few months ago and saw a special deal for THQ games. I wont list them all as the pack was quite expansive. The pack had mostly older games in (a few months old or older) and cost $50 - save 87%. Now, I never expect to save 87% on anything so that was awesome in my eyes. The older games were still playable and very entertaining, I am still exploring the pack and enjoying it immensely.

When Ateil has a sale, it is still most often combined with random purchases, not defined purchases. The discounts are normally very low to almost imperceivable. Why does set 1 still cost the same as set 9 when it is 3 years old? Why are we not getting special offers on older sets when they have already had their main sales? Why can't I spend $50 here and feel good about it? Why can't we buy a set?

Why does Alteil feel it needs to bleed every individual consumer dry and give little in return, when they have limitless stock of their digital cards and no further production costs? Why do the Alteil people believe that their game is worth over $2000 (for the whole game) when there is a whole world out there telling them different? Will they ever realise that if they look after their players, the overall value of their sales will in fact increase?

And my final questions..

How long to they expect to be able to continue this practise with any success?
Why don't they want to make REAL money by actualy making people WANT TO SPEND MONEY HERE?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 pm

I think the only solution is to just troll any sales promotion that have that's not fair. Like I was just talking to this lvl 15 guy who said he used all his saved up gran on the slot packs and ended up with nothing that he could actually use to play the game.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Gota » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 am

Now you know why I've been negative all the time Gon, I really don't want to be negative, its just that I've far spent my resources here trying to convince them of why they are killing this game. I'm glad you have come into the light, it really doesn't matter how much guides you write for them, Alteil is still going to fail because they are rotten to the core.

This is the very reason why Alteil cant keep new players, even if your guide gets them to learn the game, they spend their first $20 on the game, and they will quit after they get nothing for that $20
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 am

Good so that means you, Fargone, and myself are the start of the "Alteil Sales Trolling Crew"

We shall henceforth be known as the ASTC and troll the trashy sales they try to do.

Some of the stuff they do is good and has gotten better, but overall it still sucks.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Spears » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:05 am

Im not one for griping about the cost on the forum but i havent put any money in since the 30 quid i spent on some set 8 stuff. All the time spent complaining whilst still paying is somewhat counterproductive.
Spears

Postby Romdeau » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Spears wrote:Im not one for griping about the cost on the forum but i havent put any money in since the 30 quid i spent on some set 8 stuff. All the time spent complaining whilst still paying is somewhat counterproductive.

Agreed, been saying this for month-it seems Alteil's staff listens to money and not words.
Romdeau

Postby psylensse » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:52 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Good so that means you, Fargone, and myself are the start of the "Alteil Sales Trolling Crew"

anytime i face new players in folrart or training, i, a) tell them to go to the forums for game-related advice; b) warn them about what they should and should not (mostly the latter) be spending their money on. i think it's one of the few opportunities to really reach the many people who play and don't come on the forums.
Phellitiest (spambot) wrote:My personal relative delights in frogs.
psylensse

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau