What are fair sales?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: What are fair sales?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 am

Recent Easter Lotto scam calls for a bump on this thread.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:I think the only solution is to just troll any sales promotion that have that's not fair. Like I was just talking to this lvl 15 guy who said he used all his saved up gran on the slot packs and ended up with nothing that he could actually use to play the game.

Not to troll but I really wish slot packs came back, that was my favorite promotion alongside of rarity up lotto

For those who need a refresher
Slot Packs 250gran 3 cards, either 2*, 3*, 4*, 5* but the rarity distribution was even except for the 5*
Rarity Up Lotto 10gran, regular lotto with higher rarity but no increase in cost.

My usual expenditures here is just EX Pack, Faction Pack, Prebuilt Sales, Rarity Up Lotto (I hate the 20gran Hyper Lotto).

-

A long time ago, when I was super focused on getting a Sea Derpent file, every 15 days of MM, I would buy a 150gran pack. I would get a Serpent 1 out of 2.5 packs.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby hexagram » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Guy was not happy with easter lotto pulls - was he just unlucky - what did everyone else get.

Many spending options are like gambling - those which involve an element of randomness- you win some, you lose some. Generally you lose more/ house always wins in end. Sometimes promotions are good, others average or bad.

Tip: do not get random purchasing options unless it is known than they are good. e.g. gold boxes... someone else does them first
Last edited by hexagram on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:34 pm

hexagram wrote:Guy was not happy with easter lotto pulls - was he just unlucky - what did everyone else get.
Many spending options are like gambling - those which involve an element of randomness- you win some, you lose some. Generally you lose more/ house always wins in end. Sometimes promotions are good, others average or bad.

I doubt gon actually pulled from that lotto, it's rather pricey compared to other shop options. Though you're right that you can just skip average and mediocre promotions, while gon is probably more focused on preventing beginning player from buying and feeling disappointed about it. Both points of view have something to say for them, though I don't have a strong opinion over it myself.

Though I do believe that a card game doesn't need to involve gambling to get cards, in real life card games I prefer just buying the cards I want from third parties rather than getting random cards from a pack in a shop. Prebuilds are pretty great though :)
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Bump
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Icyglare wrote:My usual expenditures here is just EX Pack, Faction Pack, Prebuilt Sales, Rarity Up Lotto (I hate the 20gran Hyper Lotto).

The only way to have any chance of being happy with spending on this game is pretty much described above. Even then, its still damned expensive.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby ayman » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 am

Another thing we can do is pledge not to spend. Which I am doing right now. I am not gonna spend another dime in this game till something changes about what they sell and how they sell.
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 am

If they continue trying to scam and cheat their players why not?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Helaine » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm

boycott?

:x
Helaine

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:53 pm

These current sphere packs are pretty good TBH. Limited to a smaller number of sets AND increased rarity AND same spehre makes them a good option for medium and possibly even large spenders who still have gaping holes in their collection.
LoneKnight

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau