What are fair sales?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: What are fair sales?

Postby fargone » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

LoneKnight wrote:These current sphere packs are pretty good TBH. Limited to a smaller number of sets AND increased rarity AND same spehre makes them a good option for medium and possibly even large spenders who still have gaping holes in their collection.

The packs are still too expensive. Im not about to pretend to boycott the game. But posts like that one completely undo theads like this. The pack might be good, but at $3? I dont think so. How does that $3 pack justify the cost of your file to create? (your file being almost any complete file)

How much do computer games cost?

Do you compare prices, spend your money on $3 packs, then think, "Im glad I spend my $30 on alteil and not on that complete stand-alone game with 100hrs of gameplay?"

Because that is what fair sales are about. At the end of your purcahses, would have have been happy for someone to present you with what you got for the same price?

For example. Say you spent $6 and got 2 packs. These packs had Lebeau, Inside, Belfyna, crest slayer, shade, shade soldier, magic doll support, MD fencer, crest regenerator knight and preistess of madness. Would you be happy to buy that set of cards for $6. Please realise the question is happy, not willing. Most people are willing to spend on a fair sale.

Ideally, any game should be aiming at making happy sales. Our players should be telling each other, "I spent $20 and got these awesome cards, lets play!!" Instead of, "Alteil robbed me of another $20 - I knew I shouldn't have spent that money here. I really regret spending it now." People leave because of said regrets, and the people who run this game are too stupid and inept to realise it.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:27 am

I guess if you don't consider any of their prices good it's still not good. It felt affordable to me and I'm a free player. I didn't even think of converting to cash. So I guess I should not have said it's a good option for spenders?
LoneKnight

Postby fargone » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 am

LoneKnight wrote:I guess if you don't consider any of their prices good it's still not good. It felt affordable to me and I'm a free player. I didn't even think of converting to cash. So I guess I should not have said it's a good option for spenders?

At the risk of sounding harsh, your input into a thread about sales as a free player is really not warranted. You have not felt the sting of actually spending money here. This is not a judgement on you, but places your experiences of spending here at a complete zero. Since you don't spend, you aren't actually involved in cash sales or purchases. While not actually specified in the title, this is implied in the context of the thread.

What is a fair sale if not one that leaves both buyer and seller satisfied?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 pm

fargone wrote:
LoneKnight wrote:I guess if you don't consider any of their prices good it's still not good. It felt affordable to me and I'm a free player. I didn't even think of converting to cash. So I guess I should not have said it's a good option for spenders?

At the risk of sounding harsh, your input into a thread about sales as a free player is really not warranted. You have not felt the sting of actually spending money here. This is not a judgement on you, but places your experiences of spending here at a complete zero. Since you don't spend, you aren't actually involved in cash sales or purchases. While not actually specified in the title, this is implied in the context of the thread.

What is a fair sale if not one that leaves both buyer and seller satisfied?

I don't think anyone who has actually spent money in this game has ever been pleased with a purchase, unless maybe they bought a prebuilt with it. I can only speak for myself, of course, but from what I've read in the forums that seems to be the general consensus.

If the prices were even remotely reasonable, $50 would get you an entire playset of a 60 card set (And one can argue that that's still too much). As it currently stands, a gold box costs you $37, and even if you purchased 2 of them you wouldn't even be close to getting a full playset.

Scientiafide

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau