Solar Kingdom List of Demands

User suggestions to improve the game

Solar Kingdom List of Demands

Postby Callonia » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Obvious hate on Solar Kingdom evidence.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8117&p=110920#p110809
By nature refess is weak because we enjoy using them as our punching bag.

Refess is by nature, conservative. When Refess is 'played like Refess', it reacts rather than acts (often literally). In a game where you can use a 'setup' to create a 'combo' that wins the game if not ACTIVELY stopped (or overrun by someone doing the same thing faster), Refess seems to be at a disadvantage by nature. Refess' version of this is getting such a field that the enemy cannot win. For example, too many units with too much DF and HP that even if the enemy landed his removals and played as aggressively as possible he wouldn't be able to deplete the Refess' player's resources and LP in time to win the game before turn 30. Note that unlike the other sphere's setup/combos, it doesn't always result in a victory, only not a loss.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8117&p=110920#p110920
Road Blocks is no fun for me to try and beat so I decided to super buff other sphere's units to oneshot the road block!

Well, having a road block is no fun... removing road blocks is fun. Over time as more cards get made, we look at the cards that have proven themselves to be fun and make more cards like them... thus, at this point it's a lot easier to bust up road blocks then make them.

2010 August Errata
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6141#p82149

Wasseir nerfed to agi 1 because they are douches and want orcs to kill him before he gets to act.

Errata Friday the 12th
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4502#p54151
EX Lapierre nerfed because its only winning file for solar kingdom and I don't like losing to ex lapierre! Don't worry I promise I will buff solar kingdom in exchange! *snickers*

Doesn't matter if you nerfed Ex lapierre's heal the enemy units can oneshot guardian anyways. Death's touch lets Dan Dan do 110 damage to guardian in one turn.

And Its now Oct 21 2011 and the lies said about solar kingdom was made on Feb 12th 2011, well the last lie anyways.

With me encountering Death's Touch I have no choice but to make this list of demands. The demands is negotiable because I am generous. Too long of wait and you lose me and I spread bad word about Alteil and how Solar Kingdom is their personal Punching bag. Also, I will massacre newbies with overpowered metas that you use as epeen to beat down Solar Kingdom with to compensate for the utter lack of manhood as it has reflected to be shown lacking in the cowardice of trading blows because that would be actually be painful.

Demand 1
-1 Errata Solar Kingdom tanks to actually survive outrageous hits.

-2 Urgrant recieve a massive nerf of his action skill costing one sp to use and drain one sp and doesn't refund it one sp.

-3 Orc King's revive orc ability is copied and given to Phoenix

-4 Death's Touch be renamed into Pedophiles Touch to reflect the amount of damage it actually can do to your units so that It won't deceive anyone.

-5 Solar Kingdom no longer relies on a single buffer in order to hold the line.

-6 Death's Touch aka Pedophiles Touch now costs 1 sp to reflect the amazing might and strength behind it's groping.

-7 I am to recieve 1,000,000 Gran, aka One Million Gran

-8 Admission of guilt that GMs enjoy using Solar Kingdom as their punching bags.

-9 Massive sweeping nerfs to cards over the power level in Gowen, Falkow, Lawtia Spheres from set 6,7,8,9, and any future sets.

-10 Solar Kingdom must be able to attain 2000 rp as pure solar kingdom.

-11 Urgrant must be nerfed to this stat profile for six months with 10/10 hp and 10 atk and 1 agi and 0 rng for six months and all the Urgrant abusers is forced to play The weakened Urgrant and revive him at least twice in order for the poor oppressed masses to get their vengeance in by killing him repeatedly for six months.

-12 The JP Overlords is told to jump off a skyscraper.

-13 5* Zagar General is now giving the ability to heal himself to full without the agi loss with his Charge to the Rescue ability.

-14 For each Set and EX and Seasonal and Beginners and Trainers and Npcs and Card purchasable with gran, Fight money, Point cards and won in tourney and given away and any kind isn't allowed to have outrageous power level rising without rising solar kingdom's power level too.

-15 Gowen and Falkow and Lawtia files must take skill to play and cannot be won by facerolling the keyboard.

-16 Defense must scale as high as attack does otherwise it's pointless.

-17 Jack Winston no longer ignores defense and loses the max hp reduction on bullet explosion.

-18 Beast King Riveria's soul and auto skill no longer scales to infinity and beyond and is capped to maximum of 10 attack increase on a unit and increases no further for example in case you don't get funny ideas on me. Beast King Riveria buffs a Kurina two times so Kurina only does 30 damage instead of 20 damage. There, fair and equal like Ex Lapierre's 10 defense increase to her friendly units.

-19 Videotape of Urgrant and Ex:Dista getting kicked in the crotch.

-20 I will add in more demands as whatever as I feel like it especially the longer as Solar Kingdom Problem goes unaddressed.

-21 Heroes be strucken down and made mortal like they really are mortal and no longer can slaughter whole armies on their own. This includes virtuous heroes and evil heroes. Aka Characters. They can kill a few but they DIE.

-22 Return Grimiore be given -1 sphere level upon use and banes a random card from file of the user of the return grimore just because.

-23 Aano gets her grand cross slash restored to its former glory for I see this https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... hp?id=1237 a gowen unit is allowed to have its fieldwide lance.

Failure to comply will result in my Zelos the doomsday weapon destroying all of New York! Behold my generosity knows no bounds for I am kind enough to give you a single airship to learn of the immense scale Zelos is!

And next, any incredulous survivors however how unlikely that is, will be met upon the doom that is my Imperial Armada the Third with their cannonfire as Meta Files of Doomsday descent down from my Armada to slaughter the newbies!

Fear not! Zelos isn't the only doomsday weapon I have, I have far more than enough to spare for all seven continents and seven seas! Here's a picture of my Bluheim the baby. I will leave the rest of my doomsday weapons up to your imagination so that you get to enjoy the suspense!

I have far more fun typing this out than playing in folrart arena which only reflects upon the disastrous state of Solar Kingdom!

I, Callonia the God-King of Silvia the Silver Moon Civilization sits upon my massive throne of Silver with fans waving and fed by grapes with women in toga await the buffing of Solar Kingdom. For the list of Demands has been made.

Cities Eliminated.

-Flagstaff
-Montreal
-Lahore
-Beijing
-Omaha
-A random tropical island just to be fair.

Let's see, what's next?
Last edited by Callonia on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Callonia

Re: Solar Kingdom List of Demands

Postby Icyglare » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Damn, another one?

For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Romdeau » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

ok this was an epic post....omg thank you for making my morning a bit more funny Callonia.

I hope the guys with power at least listen to what you have to say in this thread.
Romdeau

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:06 pm

I laughed a lot in this thread, thank you Call.
And yet, somehow Verlaat won the war. Somehow.

Edit: I just read Logress' post on taking down walls; in WHAT world is Bringer below Guardian and Vet pally in terms of wanted/needed errata? Especially if that post was made BEFORE he got nerfed.
Last edited by Shirozaki on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby psylensse » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:10 pm

yeah, don't know if it was your intent but this was hilarious. in my mind i want to believe it was written after a night of heavy drinking...
Phellitiest (spambot) wrote:My personal relative delights in frogs.
psylensse

Postby Romdeau » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:11 pm

OK I know I saw loads of people browsing this forum with this thread up and nobody commented? C'mon people this post was hilarious give credit where credit is due!

I think my favorite part is pedo touch and the power of it's massive groping damage. I'm surprised the word cowardice was not used in conjunction with any of the Urgrant statements though.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Callonia I love you.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Spears » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Panzer dragoon holds off the lock button.
Spears

Postby Romdeau » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Spears wrote:Panzer dragoon holds off the lock button.

wat, why would you even mention locking this thread-it's too awesome to lock.
Romdeau

Postby Spears » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Saw thread title, thought lock. Entered thread, discovered subject relevant to my interests.
Spears

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau