Solar Kingdom List of Demands

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Solar Kingdom List of Demands

Postby Callonia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:dunno if this will change your opinion or anything, but jp had a poll to see which 3* or less was the most popular, apparently it was the refess chick that gives +3sp openskill, and why isnt refess good in usa, couldnt we get some sp gen openskill that gives 2 or more cause i totally would love to get those(ie season wisp ex that matchs jp wisp please)

And then we'll have wisp backlash everywhere.

and this wrong how again, seriously, do you know how many times ive backlash wisp opening in a1 jp, only once in 100 games, not everyone wastes their wisp early, most save it for the devastating assassin ss which you dont even need there, but i thought it was funny they removed sp opening in a2, and look how long it took for them to return it

Yeah but spenders is the majority in alteil jp while we spenders is the minority in alteil us it seems. so they're like me, don't care about op stuff and play whatever they wanna.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 am

Callonia wrote:
Yeah but spenders is the majority in alteil jp while we spenders is the minority in alteil us it seems. so they're like me, don't care about op stuff and play whatever they wanna.

Dude i know you know how alteil jp works, you aint going to do S*** unless you buy the newer cards, this isnt even for folart, but for EVERY DAMN ARENA IN JP, seriously why i am waiting till they errata the 29 beyond broken cards, which wont happen apparently, the downside is the fact usa is doing this as well
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 pm

How does the Solar Kingdom reply to our errata?
Romdeau

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 pm

I tried using Shathia after the errata, and I have to say she isn't bad, just very offensively minded, which is unusual for Refess.

Everything else I will have to check. Let's see what Call says.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby angelspawns » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:41 pm

I have yet to let all cards sink in, but i like Shatia. Her uncontrolable SP drain was the reason i let her go. Ashbar always been endgame so not a whole lot of Atk buffing going on on him, but it combo's nice with MirrorOfLight.

But an honest impression of the errata skills towards Refess??: unexperienced and clumsy. You guys seem lost with the sphere, not knowing how to approach it or into what direction you should take it. (the extremely random nature of distributed stats is testimony to this) Making it look like you often just 'adjust some random stuff' in the hope it starts to make sense to some1 out there.
How far off am i?

Because you didn't exactly do much to SolarKingdom at all. Griffin, Rescource, Slash Knight, Holy Light... This is some new experimental Mid~file in the making, instead of actually helping Solars fight in the meta. (Ernst i can't judge. He's a myth to me... like Claudia)

How well Refess fares from here has more to do with things like Bringer nerf, Mermaids buffs, and perhaps the Wisp. One thing is obvious though: Solar Kingdom finally gets an +2Agi fieldbuffer in future Set!! Otherwise the +10Def autoskills at Agi2 (Zagar & Blessed Acolyte) make no sense at all. And no, to just throw in Bopors for Blessed Acolyte makes things even less valid... :roll:
angelspawns

Postby fargone » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 am

I am very happy with the outcomes of the errata for refess. I even really like the baby acolyte buff...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:19 am

Give me a week or so.

But I will say one thing at least, cards like Abel still isn't fixed yet. So, not 100% happy on errata yet. But at least some stuff is done.

Abel's action skill is impossible to use unless you're facing Orks or Opposing Solar kingdom file that's low on agility. And that solar kingdom file is moot cuz abel can't debuff refess units. And Orks do pretty good job at killing refess units unless you pull stuff out of butt somehow like i did. As long as there's units like abel and etc stays unfixed. This thread stays.

Back to my satin silk king sized bed with three companions, Talitha, Merina, and Katrina for the night.
Callonia

Postby imortal12233 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 am

Callonia wrote:As long as there's units like abel and etc stays unfixed. This thread stays.

So should I make an equivalent thread for wizard kingdom, because they also have a few useless units.
And for basically any subtype for that matter....
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 pm

imortal12233 wrote:
Callonia wrote:As long as there's units like abel and etc stays unfixed. This thread stays.

So should I make an equivalent thread for wizard kingdom, because they also have a few useless units.
And for basically any subtype for that matter....

Nothing's stopping you except yourself. I prefer to play solar kingdom so this thread got made. If you want one for wizard kingdom, go make one yourself.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 pm

[quote=Logress]Not EVERY card that was outdated was buffed, this was mostly buffered by time constraints.[/quote]
At least he is saying this to public unlike the last errata.

Btw... I'm nitpicking here but Abel is not Solar Kingdom card.
He's TGC.
But just like Raste, he can be used outside of TGC deck and I almost completed playset of Abel too. <3
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau