Wins should count for missions

User suggestions to improve the game

Wins should count for missions

Postby Spears » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 am

If you win it should count towards mission/5of7 whatever turn it is, its pretty droll when people quit t9.
User avatar
Spears
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:45 pm
Location: Blighty

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Yup, I've had few people ragequit on turn 9s too. And some them will rage and stall aka take almost 5 minutes to summon their salamander, etc etc. Although its mostly the low lvl guys doing it.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby Johnjo » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:01 am

add grimoire card: Stretch out Time

Falkow lvl 1

open skill: Increase current turn count by 2-3

Good card to make draws :p
User avatar
Johnjo
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 am

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby phailures » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 am

I don't understand why people would quit turn 9. It's not like both sides needs the game to go past turn 10 to get the prize or anything.
Image
phailures
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 am

phailures wrote:I don't understand why people would quit turn 9. It's not like both sides needs the game to go past turn 10 to get the prize or anything.


Here lately when my internet dcs me its been on turn 9. Really annoying when I'm trying to do 5 of 7 or daily duelist. -.-
Image
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby DeathFog » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 am

I disagree completely, what other way do the normal players have to punish the meta users that camp out folart all day using the same 5 decks.
Ban the Lotto Bug Abusers!
DeathFog
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 am

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby kirk22 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 am

DeathFog wrote:I disagree completely, what other way do the normal players have to punish the meta users that camp out folart all day using the same 5 decks.


Just a shot in the dark here but, why not actually try to beat them? I know, its a crazy concept.
ImageImage
User avatar
kirk22
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 am

kirk22 wrote:
DeathFog wrote:I disagree completely, what other way do the normal players have to punish the meta users that camp out folart all day using the same 5 decks.


Just a shot in the dark here but, why not actually try to beat them? I know, its a crazy concept.


Maybe he have tried and lost anyways?
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby kirk22 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 am

Callonia wrote:
kirk22 wrote:
DeathFog wrote:I disagree completely, what other way do the normal players have to punish the meta users that camp out folart all day using the same 5 decks.


Just a shot in the dark here but, why not actually try to beat them? I know, its a crazy concept.


Maybe he have tried and lost anyways?


He makes it sound like he see's Meta and just gives up. If I'm wrong about that I'll apologize.
ImageImage
User avatar
kirk22
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby CainHyde » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:33 am

Spears wrote:If you win it should count towards mission/5of7 whatever turn it is, its pretty droll when people quit t9.

This please...
It's not pleasant that most of my qualified 5 of 7 battle is the one where I lose after 10 turn instead of the win.
Added with my luck of quite often meeting spyclone/super rush file that win before turn 10, collecting qualified 5 of 7 battle starts to be tiresome.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest