BUFF Thread

User suggestions to improve the game

BUFF Thread

Postby NitroDino » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Post in this thread your idea how some cards should be changed to improve the game, the cards should be from the bottom of the UD list. Explain how it will improve some existing files or create new possible files. And NO NERFS! There are enough threads about it.

I will start with Water Dragon:

HP -40
add
Huge Wave Open Skill
Return one random character unit from the field.

With this open he will help Big blue to become a better file and we would see a lot more play of him. The skill is balance because his HP is reduced and it is random.

Discuss...
NitroDino

Re: BUFF Thread

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Less returns, less engages, thanks.

Why do you think people spam gowen so hard?
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Well, it is less technical to play. You usually just have to know about rank-ups and not all the conditional use = House cannot be grumpy under a crescent moon
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Anima13 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:29 pm

NitroDino wrote:Post in this thread your idea how some cards should be changed to improve the game, the cards should be from the bottom of the UD list. Explain how it will improve some existing files or create new possible files. And NO NERFS! There are enough threads about it.

I will start with Water Dragon:

HP -40
add
Huge Wave Open Skill
Return one random character unit from the field.

With this open he will help Big blue to become a better file and we would see a lot more play of him. The skill is balance because his HP is reduced and it is random.

Discuss...

I agree that It is one of the most useless big units in falkow. But i am not sure if the returning open is a solution. (I like the open very much but i would give it an other unit maybe a new one and lower lvl).
There is a general conception issue I have with this card. What should be the role of this card? For a tank it is defenetly useless. even if it gets a return open it would be a terrible tank and falkow have much better tanks. It is slow, the hp is useless considering the current dmg output in game, the option of returning lv1 units is more an issue then a strengh....
And he is not a damage dealer :D.
For a legyre like returner tech it would be intresting but that would call for more LP what we dont have and cannot afford (and we don't have chaos zalzaguls like skills but thats not the falkows way anyway).

Falkow is a sphere with the most ignored big and mid(refess has less units but it is supported much better with grims and low lvl units). we have much less usable big and mid units then any sphere, we have no low lvl units we could work in the files (maybe greatsword, no lvl 4 unit) unless we ignore lighning the strongest dmg dealer there. The dmg potential caps at 50 and we have only one hp and def debuffer (chaos galdi).

Big-mid blue rather need more debuff like from shecas (to make the dmg cap acceptable) more speed control and for gods sake more synergy. or grims please. why can a lawtia remove any cardds from game but we have a lvl cap? But enough naging back to water dragon.

Path tank: add soulskill resistence, lower lvl by one (still other tanks would be better but he would be at least acceptable)

path useful unit: lower lvl by 2-3,

add 1sp skill
debuff a taget unit to (see shecas and galdis debuff condition)

OR
start skill
debuff every unit to (see shecas and galdis debuff condition)
Anima13

Postby Ropey » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Raging Brawler / Olvaus> Give him plus 2 agi making him 3 and 20 def to keep him on longer.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:36 pm

You can't really lower his level, all dragons are supposed to be lvl7 at least.

I'd change/buff his skill. Probably change it to AGI manipulation because returning lvl1s really isn't cutting it.
LoneKnight

Postby NitroDino » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:46 pm

OK How about this one:

Auto: One random enemy unit in range gets RNG-1.
NitroDino

Postby AlanK » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Gospel as an unit needs a buff...a very big one :o
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Postby Anima13 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Kesaran Pasaran

Blessing Invocation
sp cost 2 sp
you get sp +4

OR

open skill + 1 sp

make refess viable
Anima13

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Seems a bit overpowering as such a keseran pasaran can let refess snowball sp really fast. Why not reduce the cost of the skill to 0 and let it give sp+1. That way you don't have that awkward moment where you can't play a higher level unit on the next turn if you want to use it's skill.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau