Make faction packs permanent in the shop!

User suggestions to improve the game

Make faction packs permanent in the shop!

Postby kyriosa » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:01 pm

I wanna start a petition to make faction packs permanent in the shop!

My reasons for this are as follows:

1) Faction packs are a great way for beginners to start learning deck construction based on the cards that can be accrued in the faction pack. Especially since there is a limit of 3 of one card. This is especially beneficial for beginners to start dabbling in other spheres because of the smaller card pool, and many players don't have to wait for the next resurgence of faction packs in order to complete a file.

2) Faction packs are also very cost efficient for players who don't heavily spend gran on a fixed ratio. Faction packs are also very beneficial to the creation of certain new deck metas. ie: Pixies.

3) New faction packs can also be created to spice up the game more, and thus increase sales for said faction packs.

4) Faction packs are also a great way for card collectors to specifically pin point the card they desire in the respective card pool, as opposed to doing more monotonous and riskier attempts to net said card. Said attempts include: half boxes, lottery and booster packs.

5) If faction packs were made to be permanent in the store, in theory, it enables lower level players or new players to get cards specific to a deck type. ie: Pixies, lawtia rush. By doing so, new players are able to burst out of the starter deck shell, and attempt to create more meaningful strategical decks.

6) Faction packs, based on history, have been shown to only last a set period of time. Players may generally fluctuate in and out of the game, I know I have, and may miss such temporary sales. Conversely, we can see that prebuilts are still in the store to this day. Upon their entry, they costed 500g each, and then being raised in price to 1500g. By doing so, although the price is increased, it still provides players the chance to purchase one or more of these prebuilt files. However, because faction packs are removed from the store altogether, it provides less options for players in this game to gain cards as opposed to more monotonous and riskier attempts as said above.

7) Therefore, I hope that Alteil admins/event staff do take a look at this post, because by making faction packs a permanent addition to the store can really do nothing but benefit Alteil and the players.

- Kyriosa
Falkow for life..!! And Refess..
kyriosa

Re: Make faction packs permanent in the shop!

Postby gadu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 pm

I would also like for them to update current faction packs with the newer cards. For example, swapping out some mermaids for set 9/10 mermaids, etc.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Make faction packs permanent in the shop!

Postby fargone » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 am

I can't believe you made two identical threads....

... or that I made two identical posts in your identical threads.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau