Freedom Week

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Freedom Week

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Not every high level player is a good player. Added to that I've seen high level players just playing fun files and ending up below 1500RP. Similarly It'll make the underdog achievement a lot harder once you reach level 100. It might be a better idea to make an arena where people can only use a certain amount of cards that aren't on the underdog list. If you make the limit higher than that of the UD achievement you can make it such that most of the non meta files fall into the category.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Nehless » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 am

I support -0 gran loss. I mean you put in time to play, if you get a win you should be rewarded. But why should you be punished to PLAY a game? lol. kinda silly.
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby DDrgn » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 am

Posting here to support ZERO gran loss as well.

You can have all the treasure battle weeks/new lotto's/new sales/new sets/new EX's/tournaments you want, but they aren't going to give me any greater incentive to play than if this is implemented.

And I hardly even play anymore!
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am

Seizan wrote:You're all kidding, right? When I proposed 1 gran for every game (in Casual Arena topic; as global change) you were all "oh no, it can be abused, QQ, I have no idea how games works so I'll QQ about bots". How is that any different? With 50% win rate it's exactly 1 gran for game

Look, learn some game theory before posting. Not gaining gran when losing and gaining 1 gran when losing are completely different, no matter how much you gain when you win.

Bots are not an issue but it's about the stability of the system.
wakka9ca

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

I am also supporting 0 gran loss. It makes perfect sense. Imagine what would happen if FM would decrease when you loose, now that would be stupid, not as stupid as -1 gran for loss, but still something awful.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 am

Bump
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby smallfish » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 am

A very good suggestion. Totally support, as this will give player to freely try what they can.

For grinding one... they usually wins, so this does not means much to them...

Well, for bots...i think the bots may somehow will encounter another new player and give up, give you a free win?... Maybe the bots users get some benefit, but others also have a chance. It depends how much real players are here to play actually. Well, i think no body hates free wins, isn't it?

Yes, the biggest problem will be system burden due to a sudden increase of online player at the same time...ending up in a lot of DC which is always unfun when you are going to win a match and get a DC....
smallfish

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

bump~~~
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby unownshadow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 am

smallfish wrote:A very good suggestion. Totally support, as this will give player to freely try what they can.

For grinding one... they usually wins, so this does not means much to them...

Well, for bots...i think the bots may somehow will encounter another new player and give up, give you a free win?... Maybe the bots users get some benefit, but others also have a chance. It depends how much real players are here to play actually. Well, i think no body hates free wins, isn't it?

Yes, the biggest problem will be system burden due to a sudden increase of online player at the same time...ending up in a lot of DC which is always unfun when you are going to win a match and get a DC....

Alteil team needs to upgrade their system to the next gen, even if it may not be the latest gen. lol jk? This sounds good. If people are worried about the bots, then this can be implemented for a certain level range like up to 50 or something since this is for new players.
unownshadow

Postby NitroDino » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 am

BUMP

The main why players don't play in Folrart is because you have a really bad feeling if you lose because you don't get nothing. Well you get FM but that is not much. This suggestion is really good and would fill the arenas. It would be even better to make it permanent +1 gran per lose for a duel longer then 10 turns. This would encourage more players to play in Folrat, and we would finally see less meta files and more fun files.
NitroDino

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau