Returning player with some suggestions

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Returning player with some suggestions

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Tyrant offers a lot of rewards, ive been playing just a little the game and i was swarmed with achievements and rewards at every step. They get rarer later, but it's amazing how much that helps you to start playing the game.

If alteil was like that, offering lots of free gran in order to have a proper start, then i am sure we would have more active players. Players want satisfaction, if logress dosn't give them enough satisfaction, then they go somewhere else to get a sufficient portion of it. They'll give into the temptations the other games have to offer and they loose themselves there and never come back to alteil. They're doing it right.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby fargone » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Actually... no.

Anybody who plays this game and ends up going back to that one prefers to just sit and watch games, not play them. It doesn't matter what rewards tyrant give, the game is really bad and can't even shine a light on this one.

The fact that a really bad game is kicking **** over this one is a sign of really bad management and an inability to change.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Tyrant is pretty fun game, its just the damn cooldown that makes me forget about it repeatedly xD I like being able to play whenever I wanna lol

Oh and you don't get punished for running soldiers instead of heroes. Soldiers is really strong there too.
Callonia

Postby Seizan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 am

Problem is not only in advertising, but also target group. Aleil is all about cutthroat competition and netdecking. In Tyrant if you're member of low-mid rank faction you'll rarely see same deck spammed over and over again. Tyrant rewards you for doing missions, so it caters to casual players. You can have fun trying to collect achivements or participate in co-op raids. Alteil on the other hand... :roll:
Seizan

Postby angelspawns » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 am

Missions aka. Achievements?

Ahhh the potential this game has... it's always right there infront of you... mocking you...
This brings me back. But thinking about 'what could be' will only depress you around these parts. Just take it for what it is; a tour around Alteil in Crest. Even if this game has all the potential to be so much more, you're throwing pearls at pigs.

Sigh... How rejoyced we all were when they first announced it. New goals besides grinding! Endless possibilities! I spend my fair share of wasted time suggesting on those. Dammit... you got me down again. :?
angelspawns

Postby gadu » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:37 am

Seizan wrote:Problem is not only in advertising, but also target group. Aleil is all about cutthroat competition and netdecking. In Tyrant if you're member of low-mid rank faction you'll rarely see same deck spammed over and over again. Tyrant rewards you for doing missions, so it caters to casual players. You can have fun trying to collect achivements or participate in co-op raids. Alteil on the other hand... :roll:

Yeah, it doesn't feel like Underdog achievement actually changed anything in the types of files I play against. Very stupid how most of Alteil cards have probably never been used since their creation and never will be used.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Seizan wrote:Problem is not only in advertising, but also target group. Aleil is all about cutthroat competition and netdecking. In Tyrant if you're member of low-mid rank faction you'll rarely see same deck spammed over and over again. Tyrant rewards you for doing missions, so it caters to casual players. You can have fun trying to collect achivements or participate in co-op raids. Alteil on the other hand... :roll:

Where do i see the list of achievements that i passed / still have to pass?

I had so many achievements completed without knowing they existed.

Also i agree that tyrant isn't strictly about weak and strong cards, power creep only. No. It has lots and lots of counters, not all strong, but often, more than enough you can build a counter deck and just hunt down those overconfident OP deck players and educate them some respect.

Alteil dosn't even have half the ways of getting cards, like tyrant does.

There are even more card games that give more card access than alteil. For example i mentioned Eredan iTCG on facebook, in my first few posts. Tyrant dosn't have that market system, but i must say both games stand on top of alteil.

I am not a great fan of playing in tournaments, but i must say those games also have them more frequently. Both have lots of missions, but have a lot more variety even for a starting player.
Tyrant is the only energy-system based card game i know of. And sure you can argue tyrant isn't worth playing, but then to be fair no card game is worth playing, little to no games are worth the time to be played.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

I'm just waiting for the typical Logress response where he says "Ok"
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:46 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:I'm just waiting for the typical Logress response where he says "Ok"

That would require him to read the threads in Safiria's iCry... something Im not sure he does.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Ropey » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm

love this game atm.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau