Beginner Booster Packs

User suggestions to improve the game

Beginner Booster Packs

Postby shirano » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 pm

So I mentioned this idea in another thread a while back, and thought I'd go ahead and make an official topic with hopes that something might change...

It would be nice to see some sort of pack that contained SP-gen cards like Soul Pact and Meaning of Failure, as well as the Great Spirits like Shade and Salamander. These are low-rarity cards that are really essential for making a wider variety of filetypes work, and making these available at a reasonable price would encourage multisphering outside of your starter and experimenting with mids and bigs.

The packs could also be sphere-specific. I'm not sure how much they would cost, but maybe 80-100 gran for 3 Great Spirits and 3 sp-gen cards? And I guess a bit higher for Gowen - never understood why Rapid Growth was a 2-star while all the other sp-gen cards were 1-stars.

Yes, I know that these cards can be gotten from the FM lotto, but I think there's a consensus that FM lotto is horribly unreliable and the rates are awful for cards that are actually useful.

What do you think? Feel free to agree/disagree with card choice and pricing - and throw in your suggestions for other cards that could be added to the packs.
shirano

Re: Beginner Booster Packs

Postby gadu » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 am

In addition to the above, it would be nice if there were "Moxy" and 30DMG +2 Sphere packs.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau