Revised Box Selling Set-Up

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Revised Box Selling Set-Up

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 am

Well, if you don't feel scammed by the easter lotto (even without actually buying something), then I don't know.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby wakka9ca » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 am

I find it outright offensive.
wakka9ca

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:46 am

wakka9ca wrote:I find it outright offensive.

Same!!!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Honest-Red » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:30 am

I agree. I feel like they are outright offering crap and telling me it's gold. 1,500 for a random 5 star from any sphere or set :P But it's only once a day, so it has to be a sweet deal otherwise they wouldn't put a cap on it!! Outright, if you spend any amount of time thinking about where your money goes you can see the ridiculousness of what Alteil considers fair pricing. Regular packs and boxes have only been there to pick up quick cash from new players who don't know any better, people with compulsive problems and children.
Honest-Red

Postby Honest-Red » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:37 am

I think the system may have been more logical back when Alteil had only a few sets but back even when I started playing 2 years ago it was already a stretch. With the amount of cards available now, it's inevitable that Alteil must update certain aspects of the game that have been left neglected for so long. Pricing, Point Cards, Recycling, even things like FM, EXP, Gran could use tweaking that would benefit not just Alteil management but current players and future players. I'm glad they are starting to make small steps like; offering a couple extra level-up choices. But really, that should have been seen and done a while back. Hell one of the reasons I don't play as often as I could is that their is no motivation to gain levels.
Honest-Red

Postby Urkredel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 am

wakka9ca wrote:I find it outright offensive.

quote!!
Urkredel

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Alteil, pause a moment take several deep breaths and remember...you are an online card game and you are an online service catering to real people who have to distribute their money among the the many demands of living. You must recognize that you are most likely low on this totem and that other products or services will take priority over you these include food cost, water/electric/utility bills, gas, housepayments/apartment rent, internet, cable, clothes, car payments, education, insurance, taxes, charity donations, alcohol, other hobbies, travel, ect..
monkeysmiles11

Postby Galandros » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Make this change to the Gold Box
The Gold Card (replaces the guaranteed 5 star) - You may exchange this for any 1 4 or 5 star from the set you received this card in
The Silver Card (extra) - you may exchange this card for any 1 3 star card from the set you purchased

The Montoya Box (in honor of Alteil's collector who championed the Gold Box) - 3x every card in a set (I would also include a LE avatar if you buy this box as a freebie; collectors love their LE stuff)
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau