Revised Box Selling Set-Up

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Revised Box Selling Set-Up

Postby kirk22 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:10 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:If you spend a lot of money on set 10 for Zalz, you won't even be able to really use him unless you spend a lot more money on other sets for different commons essential to a big purple file.

Thats why things like faction packs are so good. They pull key cards from multiple sets. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them or something like them.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 pm

The simplest thing would be to simply reduce the cost. The recycle value doesn't even need to be touched for that. If the expected recycle value is x, and you bought it for y, you want x to be close to 90~95% of y (prebuilds are a great deal in their first week not only for people knowing what they'll get, but also because of their return rates). Less randomness in the return rate is also a good thing (again prebuilds are best in that regard as you know exactly what their recycle rate will be). Put simply, If you buy a pack for 150 gran you should not get cards with only a recycle value of about 35 gran. I never buy packs and boxes myself though, so another option is removing them completely to avoid people from quitting the game because of them.
Last edited by WhiteDragon2 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby angelspawns » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 pm

What GOSCAR said. And it has been said before too...
angelspawns

Postby goodknife » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:23 pm

something like this is possible?

pack: 10 cards for 300 gran

1 guaranteed 3 star (or higher)

3 2 star card

6 1 star card

box: 80 card for 2400 gran (no discount)

1 5 star card

1 4 star card

1 3 star or 4 star card

5 3 star card

24 2 star card

48 1 star card

(for a box is close to leap year box but better rate for 2 star and i think its fair for make it permanent)
goodknife

Postby fargone » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Divide the costs by 5. Put the game up on steam. Add water. Watch it grow and flourish without added fertiliser. The game's realised potential is roughly equivalent to that of a seed - so much more potential here, but someone really needs to plant it in some fertile soil.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:19 pm

I think the cost is fine, but there should be an effort made to make spending feel worth it. Right now boxes/packs result in people feeling scammed and cheated.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:05 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Make it so every box comes with 5 point cards. Each pack has 1 point card.

I fail to see how 5 pt cards tacked onto a box that netted no joy is going to help...

at all.

IMO, if the boxes prices remain static, then the rng needs to change. I say that considering this is a digital game, the shop could have a process of checking your collection to reduce the number of repeats on full sets. The game has a stats tracking system that could also be implemented for the shop to influence the likelyhood of certain spheres or cards in your purchases.

There are a multitude of different ideas that could be implemented to improve customer satisfaction from spending. Point cards are patch and a bad one at that. It would take 12 failed boxes to get that zalzagul you were chasing. I dont see how 5 pt cards are gonna make you feel better after getting 0 of the card you wanted after spending over $100.

Ultimately, the dissatisfaction at cpc is severely stunting this game growth potential. Even our targetted spending is very expensive, with the exception of prebuilt files during their first week of release.

The truly sad thing is, while there have been small improvements in the shop with prebuilts, the actual issues of cpc have yet to be addressed at all. The best answer I have heard from the GM's/owners is, "this game has not raised its prices since it was released." While this is a nice sentiment, the game was far too expensive then, and is still far too expensive now.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Why bother with everything being randomized to begin with, especially considering there's no trading involved?

Scientiafide

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Scientiafide wrote:Why bother with everything being randomized to begin with, especially considering there's no trading involved?

To get more money from the players. Duh.

Also, to sneak the useless cards into your collection as filler.
wakka9ca

Postby hexagram » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 am

I think gold boxes or silver boxes are really good for (heavy) spenders and come quite often - nothing needs to be changed

At time of post I did not know details of easter lotto. It seems expesive to me - but meh - peoples choice for spending - atleast it targets certain rarities.
Last edited by hexagram on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau