Advent of the sun

User suggestions to improve the game

Advent of the sun

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:30 am

Hi all,

This could also go under the set 11 preview but I am posting it here to get some opinions about possible upcoming skills from upcoming sets. Personally, i would love to see some of these imported to our version of the game to keep things interesting and to try out new stuff. Special thanks to Amerivashi (sp) for his/her awesome database. I'll try to update sme cards on your database.
So here we go:

Wounded Soul 3 LP soul skill
0 cost
You will get 0 SP at the beginning of the next turn.

Evil Eye 1 sp cost action skill
Send 1 random [unit card] from enemy [card file] to the [cemetery], then this unit gets {AT+: 10}.

Demon Eye of Corruption
1 sp close skill
Send 1 random [card] from enemy [card file] to the [cemetery].

Reinforcements 1LP soul skill one random lv2 or below unit is transfered from your card file to an open space

Arms Deprivation
0 sp soul skill 2lp
Repeat twice "One random enemy unit gets {RNG-: 1}".

i really like the reinforcement ss. I'll continue to edit this page as time allows.
Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Re: Advent of the sun

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:Wounded Soul 3 LP soul skill
0 cost
You will get 0 SP at the beginning of the next turn.

Simply not useful. There are better 3LP souls without bad side effects.

AngelicDeath wrote:Evil Eye 1 sp cost action skill
Send 1 random [unit card] from enemy [card file] to the [cemetery], then this unit gets {AT+: 10}.

Demon Eye of Corruption
1 sp close skill
Send 1 random [card] from enemy [card file] to the [cemetery].

We already have similar effects, so it's not all that new. No problem with the skills themselves though.

Reinforcement SS could be fun, though you'd better not getting my hopes up, as USA alteil doesn't have summoning cards like the jp version (also seems to be a bit too good as it's 2 sp and immediate field advantage, though the randomness of it probably cancels it out a bit).
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby angelspawns » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Lawtia:

Feralhim - Vampire/-.
Lvl3. 50HP / 40Atk / 0Def / 1Agi / 2Rng
[Trait] Delicious bloodfest: When this Unit performs an attack action, it heals HP [damage opponent unit] takes.
- [Auto] Confined Shelter: [Conditional use Noon] This unit becomes engaged.[0sp]
- [Auto] Uncontrolable Thirst: [Conditional use Night] Do dmg [Atk] to Target friendly unit. This unit gets [MaxHP +Negative HP] of Target friendly unit.[0sp]

Ideas for Skills:
- [Close] Rical Iczer gets -1SP next turn.
- [Close] Rival Iczer gets SP=0.
- [Close] Substract [Negative HP] directly from HP Target enemy unit.

Refess:

Light Membrance - GreatSpirit/-.
Lvl1. 10HP / 40Atk / 0Def / 1Agi / 1Rng
- [Open] Target unit gets Rng-1 for this turn.
- [Close] Target friendly unit gets [MaxHP +Negative HP of this unit].

Aaaand... i got bored again. Something like a MaxHP increasing Tank for Refess aswell...
angelspawns

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

WhiteDragon2 wrote:Simply not useful. There are better 3LP souls without bad side effects.

Hey now, no need to bash in LP Soul Skill stuff. The SS's are so varied that being balanced doesn't seem to apply to them. (except when they are overpowered)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 pm

One other thing i have noticed in regards to Alteil 2 is that later on the Falkow units, particularly wyverns, get alot of units with evasion ability. This is " this unit cannot be hit by an attack action" as a trait. They tend to have lower HP usually 30 or less and 1 other negative ability to counter the strength of the evasion ability.

I don't think we'll see too many of these in the next set but the idea is sound. We certainly need some end skill units, and immunity from open skills etc. and perhaps the no soul skill effect stuff ( i have to look this up as i am not particularly sure how it works) .

Fairly sure that the " oracle" mechanic comes 2 sets from now so we can maybe look forward to that next January if we are lucky.............
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 pm

angelspawns wrote:Aaaand... i got bored again. Something like a MaxHP increasing Tank for Refess aswell...

Sergis sayz hai angelspawns.

Rubens says hai angelspawns while blowing into angelspawn's ear from behind.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 pm

I meant something simulair to the Lawtia Vampire suggestion of mine. Something permanent, like gobbling up other units MHP. (not like Rubens)
.. sigh, ok here goes:

"This unit gets MHP+ nr. of friendly units x5"
Some conditionals etc.

Now i'm officially done with making suggestions here. It was fun, but it started to feel pointless again... like my TGC thread. ;/
angelspawns

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi angelspawns,

Thanks for replying. Here is a card from alteil 2 that is interesting in regards to hp tanking.

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2998

She is a lv 3 knight. She has a start skill that Gives her + 20/20 hp. This puts her at 60hp if she isn't killed by an open or ss. She then has a counter skill that gives her + 40/40 hp when she is hit (assuming she survives).
To balance this she has an end skill. If her max hp are 60 or above she loses 20 max hp.

Cheers,
AD

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby angelspawns » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 am

Ah sounds like a good tank. Finally something that sustains itself without needing all that support (or removes itself at some point). The best part is probably self healing. Just look at Kirin.
I just realised this thread isn't about thinking up new skills, but upcoming skills from A2. :oops:

"Reinforcements 1LP soul skill one random lv2 or below unit is transfered from your card file to an open space"

If i read this right it isn't limited to Refess only? So like... i can use it to call out Beltia in a Lawtia file with Hellsmoke open?
If so... i want!
angelspawns

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Well i think eventually these special summon skills will be a part of alteil here. I was primarily concerned with what the skills are in set 11 of alteil 1.

I have been playing just the 1 game a day thing onthe us server and have managed 10 games in alteil 2 ( where i am 5 wins 5 losses). It is very hard because i am unfamiliar with soo many units and what they do. Plus the standby and move functions were very similar so i hosed my folrart officer guy costing me a win yesterday.

There are units that have auto skill - if enemy special summoned a unit that turn your units get 20 att 20 hp and 20 def or so.

for instance a ss combo with special summons that nailed me twice yesterday went as follows:
Enemy unit closed. They deploy lv 1 grim special summons a lv 1 unit. Closed unit to grave then they had assasin ss to exchange their lv 1 for my buffed unit. Wiped out my frontline like that yesterday.

There is a lv 3 refess unit that has an end skill: summon a lv 5 or below (i think below) to the field. I think this did not cost sp. End skills go off even if your unit has been engaged for eternity ( thats 1 of my ss). This unit is in the top 5 of cards used BTW.

Cheers,
AD

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau