Re: New Type of Souls

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Play Lawtia.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:31 pm

You prolly could do that, but, if you included an effect of -1LP (which is good) in a 1LP soul, the other part of it would have to be something minor like 40 targeted damage or maybe 30.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby sunbunman » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:01 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Play Lawtia.

sunbunman wrote:...without having to lose momentum

>_>

GonFreeces31 wrote:You prolly could do that, but, if you included an effect of -1LP (which is good) in a 1LP soul, the other part of it would have to be something minor like 40 targeted damage or maybe 30.

why would it have to be weaker? You're using an, essentially, 0 lp soul, if anything it would have to be equal to if not more powerful than the ordinary 1 lp soul.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:16 pm

That's assuming that -1LP is a bad thing, when really -1LP imo is a good thing.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Rasam ss is so strong due to the return mechanics ( no opinion on them from me - just wish they all came with a drawback like tidal and the lv 4 one).

The prebuild i am using in A2 has this ss. It does damage to 2 enemy units. Then if their hp is less than 0 they are fully healed and engaged eternally. It is a 5 star card. I have yet so see any unit returned in A 2 though they have return mechanics. I had 1 card sent direct to cemetery like shvara's skill.

There are some pretty strong and different ss. I have yet to see. 40 dmg plus 1 sp used. A2 is much faster gamepace for certain. Alot of units carry max hp hate. There is a ss 1 lp that does hp minus 60 to all enemy units with def greater than 1

That annhilated my frontline once. If i come across anymore i'll let you know. That 3 sp for lp greater than 11 i see time to time (shvaara ss ) so the idea of importing their ss is not unique

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:24 pm

So defensive plays can go suck eggs like usual? good to know.
Callonia

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Rasam ss is so strong due to the return mechanics

Rasam SS is so strong because it's **** bonkers strong. It disables at least half your field for 2 turns. It doesn't matter if you are using returns or not, it's going to set you back by like, 2 turns at least. It's stupid.

Unless you mean combined with Dio, cause then yeah, it's extra stupid.
LoneKnight

Postby Romdeau » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Logress argument for not nerfing Rasam SS despite calls for its nerf for over 2 sets: "It enables certain files". Well no ****, it enables every file because it's borked.
Romdeau

Postby fargone » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 pm

A new type of soul?

I support the "R" type... each time I spend here.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby sunbunman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:19 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:That's assuming that -1LP is a bad thing, when really -1LP imo is a good thing.

Good or bad, the -1lp is reducing you maximum lp by one i.e. you your iczer's survivability, logically accounting for a more powerful skill...

Romdeau wrote:Logress argument for not nerfing Rasam SS despite calls for its nerf for over 2 sets: "It enables certain files". Well no ****, it enables every file because it's borked.

Damn these borked souls, they need a -1lp clause >_>
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau