Safiria should be free revive.

User suggestions to improve the game

Safiria should be free revive.

Postby ChiYoung » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Work in progress.

This would not be overpowered, because her engage is easily countered by higher agi units, and since she is a support unit, she cannot do anything alone. To compensate, drop her heal down to 15.

And buff, Ruby Carbuncle,take away their DF, but give him more MAX HP, because the DF almost never gets used, but more MAX HP would be a lot more useful.

And make Ancient mage pixy free rez, because pixies need grimbane, making the falkow rush match less one sided. Maybe [Auto skill: LVL = 3]

Also rework fighter pixy, because pixies need a strong unit in the fight against rushes. Before it was fine because Torte had redic. DF, and Mitz. buffed whole field. Take away her ability but giver her strong attack and maybe pinpoint + RNG. This wouldn't be OP, because now players would have to choose between adding a set of Fighter pixy to the file, or some more pixy assassins/fairy dance.

And change Nue's [Decrease rival's Sphere levels by 1] to his Action skill, not his close. This way he doesn't get his offensive capabilities mixed up with his defensive capabilities. Some people might point to Folrart Guardian and say that this is not OP. But, these are completely different spheres, and Guardian is a level four unit, easily disrupted through SS, locks, grims, and abilities, and units.

Also, add some kind of anti-return grim for Refess, kind of like General's Order, or miracle fruit, because it's really frustrating to play against, not fun at all. But give Falkow something like Reforestation to balance out .
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Re: Safiria should be free revive.

Postby Ethikx » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 am

inb4 moved to Refess Buffs and/or EN nerfs

With a Dash of Pixies
Ethikx

Postby ChiYoung » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am

MY thread is DIFFERENT!

XD
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 am

I also sense a dash of return counter request in there :). Just post the different comments in the respective threads ;)
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby ChiYoung » Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 am

NERF NUE!
ChiYoung

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau