Nerf Shade, Buff Lawtia Sphere (all of it)

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Shade, Buff Lawtia Sphere (all of it)

Postby angelspawns » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

The arguments in this thread are straight out retarded. I can't even tell anymore if it should be taken serious.

Why don't we all multisphere just 1 Lvl into Lawtia to abuse the crap out of this Shade?! :? Shades in ShrineKnights... hmm... sounds like a winner to me? So where's all this random Shade splash of yours, Gon? Where's your Shade in even Urgant?

Nowhere, thats where.

There's not one Undead made weaker because there's Shade. Not one EN unit. Not even ONE unit in Lawtia that's been given weaker stats or function because it has Shade.
Lawtia units get slightly weaker stats or skills (like if...) when they got a powerfull trick up their sleave. Lawtia is a Sphere of tricks. It sets your HP straight to 0. It endlesly keeps reviving. It does normal damage AND damage when it closes. It has insane Atk stacking. Sends to Cem. SP drain in all kinds of ways.
Shade is simply Lawtia's lvl1 unit used for 'in between' phases. And lets face it... there aren't many Lvl1 fillers to chose from??? A LP trigger, a bridge between lvl3's, and with some timing annoying enough to bug your opponent with. Sure it has an impact on the game (all cards better have or they're useless), but nothing to the extend you claim.

I understand your benefit to blow this whole "Shade OP" thing out of proportion. I truely do. It's a weak attempt to try and make others defend the same stance you took on returns.
Do realize the longer you make a fool out of yourself here, the lesser people will think of your opinion. (maybe a pot and keddle story coming from me, but w/e. Take my advice for what it's worth)
Last edited by angelspawns on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 pm

I was arguing that shade is one of the best units in the game and without shades lawtia tribes are garbage (generally speaking). Whether or not it is splashed is irrelevant. What's your point, outside of just bad mouthing me?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:07 pm

It looks like gonfreeces is butthurt about return mechanics is in fact op compared to other mechanics.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 pm

My point is Lawtia Tribes aren't garbage, and IF they are Shade isn't the reason they been made that way. If something Lawtia needs a buff according to you, ask for a buff on it. Don't try to make it somehow Shade related.

It's that simple here.
angelspawns

Postby fargone » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:14 pm

I said it in another thread, and I will say it here.

Nerf gon, buff entire forums.

Nerf returns, DONT buff entire sphere.

After all guys, that's what this thread is really about.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 pm

So you guys think that lawtia tribes are competitive without shades?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Callonia wrote:It looks like gonfreeces is butthurt about return mechanics is in fact op compared to other mechanics.

No? I'm not? I play other things and generally consistently beat return files cause I know how to beat them? (back when I used to play)

I just get frustrated with you guys cause you repeatedly make the same mistakes and never blame yourself.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:49 pm

I like how you just skip over posts once you got an answer to your question. Maybe it's just silly me, but i always feel like we're in a silent agreement. ;)
angelspawns

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 pm

I don't like the way you post tbh and half the time I can't tell what you're saying or you make off topic counter arguments so I just ignore them. Don't take it personally.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby MissVal » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Shade does not need nerf.
Lawtia just need more good opening units.
Return is one of best cards in game and never had a nerf.
MissVal

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau