Nerf Shade, Buff Lawtia Sphere (all of it)

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Shade, Buff Lawtia Sphere (all of it)

Postby angelspawns » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I don't like the way you post tbh and half the time I can't tell what you're saying or you make off topic counter arguments so I just ignore them. Don't take it personally.

Don't worry, i won't. Half of the time i have to figure out myself what you are saying aswell. Like how this thread shouldn't be read like "Nerf Shade, Buff Lawtia (all of it)", but actually "Don't Nerf Returns".

But it's ok, i like to play this game 'oblivious' with you. So how about those Lawt units. I think they can win without Shade, but if you feel some units are to weak by all means DO name them so we can suggest a buff.
angelspawns

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:12 am

was able to beat a file with two shades, with my 1 shade file...it is possible :D

Why do people take a game so seriously
monkeysmiles11

Postby angelspawns » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm currently working on this new OP meta file. It can give infinite shades. I repeat: INFINITE SHADES!
Copy it while it's unnerfed!
angelspawns

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 am

I like the title. 8-)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby NoobSlayer » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:I just get frustrated with you guys cause you repeatedly make the same mistakes and never blame yourself.

No clue what you mean, but what i really hate are these stupid repetitive NERF/BUFF threads. Everyone turned crazy and opens one.
NoobSlayer

Postby fargone » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I just get frustrated with you guys cause you repeatedly make the same mistakes and never blame yourself.

I get frustrated when I realise you have reduced this game to a return/sp race instead of a decent strategy game by refusing to acknowledge imbalances. I get more frustrated when you cant even see this yourself, and then claim everyone else fails in their understanding.

It is YOU who fails to understand. Yes your arguments are right about shade vs returns, but that is where is ends. Basically, you have helped to reduce this game to a few "choice" cards with your balancing, then failed to see how this has impacted on the game overall. Variety of files and game play are at minimum not only because of horrible sales and marketting, but also because most files that people WOULD play get ignored because they have pivotal cards which are level 3 or lower. Only files of that level that can compete are those with some kind of return counters.. because that is how OP return is. Anyone with basic intellect can see this. Only someone with his head up his arse would be able to ignore it.

Im sure you were here when everyone multisphered with falkow so they could use returns... the evidence for the argument in insurmountable. Your evidence against comes only from your mouth, and sadly, it smells like poo.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby LoneKnight » Tue May 01, 2012 3:06 pm

I get frustrated when I realise you have reduced this game to a return/sp race

If this was true, it'd have been the case since set1. You know, the one where return and shade both come from?
LoneKnight

Postby Shirozaki » Tue May 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Too bad gon wasn't around then.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby fargone » Tue May 01, 2012 6:34 pm

LoneKnight wrote:
I get frustrated when I realise you have reduced this game to a return/sp race

If this was true, it'd have been the case since set1. You know, the one where return and shade both come from?

Agreed, and I dont see the game that way. If you add salamander then you have what is in Gon's mind, the centre of the alteil universe. Gon argues from that viewpoint, and that is what I meant by my statement.

I am not of the view that the game revolves around one card for each sphere. However, I am of the view that return needs fixing, and has needed fixing since I started, which actually seems to be some time set 1, not 2 as I had originally thought.

Balance has been failing since conception - its not the worst balance of any game, but certainly leaves room for improvement. This improvement will never happen while we have children having tantrums in the balancing team refusing to accept that maybe they are wrong, then trying to prove their point with red-herrings, personal attacks, and general silliness that they expect to be taken seriously.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GOSCAR » Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm

From what I remember in set 1.

Falkow won by playing Vordore.
Gowen won by being Gowen.
Refess won by lucking out.
Lawtia won by using Lebaue SS.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau