Nerf refess, buff Emana

User suggestions to improve the game

Nerf refess, buff Emana

Postby ChiYoung » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:02 pm

It's obvious that Emana needs a buff. I mean, holy crap, 10 atk for a level 3 unit?

And nerf refess. Dat folrart guardian. Always counter, never die, huehuehuehuehue.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Re: Nerf refess, buff Emana

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Somebody wants to hang out with the cool kids.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby ChiYoung » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:05 pm

I am deeply offended that you would assume that my serious attempt at improving Alteil for all it's players is simply a childish venture to be held in higher regard.

It is truly an honor that Shirozaki would deign to answer to my thread, however, please give me a chance to defend my opinions.

The fact of the matter is, Folrart Guardian is extremely hard to kill. In order to defeat her, enemy units must go past Guardian's massive ten defense. In addition, Guardian's special ability means that enemy units need to eat continuous damage while attempting to defeat Guardian, all the while, Guardian can heal for 17 damage a turn. Only a few units effectively deal with Guardian, such as Urgant, or Regus Greatsword Soldier, and these units are inefficient in many files, such as Gowen Rushes or Carbuncles.

In addition, Emana is CLEARLY underpowered, and requires some serious reworking. It's true that she can be used to give -5 AGI to a single unit, however, this power can be easily replicated by an Undine. Not only that, Undine can even be used to activate powerful Soul Skills, which with good skills and timing can turn the tides of a close battle. In exchange for this mediocre skill, Emana is given a horrible ten attack, which can't even damage Guardian (Further proof of Refess dominance over Falkow - nerf now!). She is FORCED to use her action skill in order to deal damage to units, which is conditional, and may deal little to no damage at all.

I beg you, please carefully consider my points and reply in kind.

*huehuehue.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby hexagram » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Nerf Chiwong instead

Only noobs complain about guardian

Emmana eats Chiwong for breakfast. Her stats disguise her tru power

She will hunt you down for your insult. I advise you start running now but it is oblu a matter of time

Before she and her hoarde of mermaids

GET YOU!!!!

stupid answer for a stupid suggestion

best to ignore such threads - do not feed the trolls

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby idol » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 am

Nerf players buff Alteil!
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Anima13 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 pm

idol wrote:Nerf players buff Alteil!

Nerf nerfs, buff buffs!!!
Anima13

Postby NoobSlayer » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

DAT COUNTERATTACK!
NoobSlayer

Postby Romdeau » Wed May 02, 2012 1:15 am

beware of flying arrows.
Romdeau

Postby hexagram » Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 am

The gms know what they are doing - I think alteil is relatively balanced. There is a wide range from the weakess and strongest cards which is normal for a card game. I agree some cards are probably a little too strong but these tend to be rare cards like 4/5 stars or exs so deserve their power at least in part.

Problem is to get people to invest in the game - new sets, ex packs, special ex is to create strong yet balanced cards.

Whatever you do you cannot please everyone. If people spend money to buy cards and they are nerfed they will not be happy but sometimes errata is better for the overall good.
Last edited by hexagram on Thu May 03, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Icyman2 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Where's the ignore threads started by chi young and hexagram button?
Icyman2

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau