Petition to make Folrart Mage level 4

User suggestions to improve the game

Petition to make Folrart Mage level 4

Postby ChiYoung » Mon May 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Folrart mage is an important unit in the Solar kingdom, because she plays the role of pinpoint damage, and gives the enemy incentives to attack the folrart front line.

However, at level three, and at 30 hp, there is too many ways for opponents to deal with her, making her ineffective. Why would the enemy try attacking the enemy lines when they could use an SS to kill her, or other forms of control, such as Return?

I propose changing her level to four, and then allowing her HP to be raise to 45. This would take her out of the range of many damage soul skills, and dangerous grims, allowing her to fulfill her goal while still keeping her vulnerable 50 damage abilities and grims, as well as SS.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Re: Petition to make Folrart Mage level 4

Postby Icyman2 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Loll
Maybe that and Judie oPen.
Icyman2

Postby ChiYoung » Mon May 07, 2012 10:44 pm

30 hp is too little
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 am

You could also just take away some agi to increase her hp a bit (also helps give her lappiere buff), though she is already a decent card without any change. Making her level 4 with appropriate stats could help bigs as she'd get returned less often, but for solar kingdom I don't think the level buff will help them as they already need a lot of sp to build up a field. Other than that you can also try playing her after some of your opponents SS are already triggered. Also as she is a level 3 the new EX card can also return some copies of her if need be.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Anima13 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 pm

but it is great if ppl target her.
You can use her to repeatedly drop and activate your SS while your other units can hold the field. tahts actually great and makes your enemy more predictable.
her openskill is also point into this direction. You actually never should desire to revive her due to that.

And if someone is so stupid to return her..... Actually she is one of those typical units that is absolutly not worth to return, a point where you suddenly realize that pure control cannot work always due to these types of units. Of course if someone do not play falkow its likely you are not sensible to that topic.. .....
Anima13

Postby Rougefox » Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

I like her and use her as she is for the very reason that she has 30hp and has that open skill. she dies, i let her go to graveyard to trigger SS, play her again, when i get my bolt back, it's even more powerful AND i've gotten some more SP to play higher units/grims sooner. it is a bit annoying when she gets returned, but like Anima13 said, even that is somewhat to my benefit as i get her open skill again when next i play her.
Rougefox

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:59 am

only problem with level 4 is, it costs 4sp to play the unit instead of 3.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyman2 » Wed May 09, 2012 1:02 am

The other problem is the 4 sphere. So you really need 2 spare sp if you want to bump a unit to lvl4 and give it Judie open.
Icyman2

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 am

look... if left alive folart mage midgame is OP OP OP. super spam unlimited magic bolts for the rest of the game OMG NO. don`t buff her, and be smart enough to use her mid game after u`ve burned through their ss
ErnnLaties

Postby asxlen64 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:05 am

her hp isnt so bad, if you remember right, refess has several maxhp boosting openskills, use these to cover for her hp
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau