Better ways to help new guys out here

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Better ways to help new guys out here

Postby fargone » Wed May 30, 2012 5:59 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:It's sad this thread got so few replies. Well, I did my share to help the newbies.

Yeah but then you took your bat and ball and went home. I don't feel your comment in this thread is dignified, or qualified.

You helped in the past - yes. You then took down all of your stickied threads - you retracted all of your help (basically, you took your frustrations at management out on the newbies). Until you get them put back up, you can no longer hold that stance, its hypocritical.

On topic:

I would suggest that the mods get a solid stance on where file building belongs. I see some threads moved to annarose and some to Lapierre's depending on the file being discussed. If they just picked one instead of gauging how "advanced" the file is, they would already all be in one place.

I do understand that is not quite what you are suggesting, but it would be close without much work at all.

I feel some better site maintenance would also help keep some players. Giving people too much to pick on doesn't help your cause.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby idol » Thu May 31, 2012 1:51 am

fargone wrote:On topic:

I would suggest that the mods get a solid stance on where file building belongs. I see some threads moved to annarose and some to Lapierre's depending on the file being discussed. If they just picked one instead of gauging how "advanced" the file is, they would already all be in one place.

I do understand that is not quite what you are suggesting, but it would be close without much work at all.

well said. Basically, I just want to have a subforum for complete files only.
A place dedicated to files proved to work, not broken new ideas, or thoughts on a single card.

Btw, angel u got some nice thoughts, just I doubt if Alteil would do anything related to flash system or front end.
Cos lack of man power
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:39 am

Here you go, it's like 2-3 years into Alteil being a company and I'm the only one to make any serious guides out here that get lots of views.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby asxlen64 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:34 am

idol wrote:Just read the new replies of the post, thx all for the support. I'm thinking PM mod about this idea.

@asxlen64
As new players quitting and old players dieing whos gonna play Alteil?
Its not like everyone can switch over to JP version, I can if I want tho.

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME! The very last thing i would recommend is going there. if anything at best, find a new online game, or better yet, enjoy real life. Only idiots and people with alot of money should play jp, and the smart ones should just take some of the art, all its good for.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby angelspawns » Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 pm

idol wrote:Btw, angel u got some nice thoughts, just I doubt if Alteil would do anything related to flash system or front end.
Cos lack of man power
I can browse through this Suggestion forum and gather alot more easily fixed stuff aswell. Truth is, nomatter how small, it all involves SOME work on the GMs end besides their usual stuff... not gonna happen. There's no vision in this company.

I can think of more options right on the spot:
- Fixed lvl up card(s) that further help the chosen starterdecks. Think of Lvl15 lvlup = 3rd 3* Starterdeck card. (like Kurina/Dalos etc.)
- Beginner Challenges & rewards:
Challenges like 'beat an iczer 150RP higher then you", "reach lvl20", "beat a lvl100".
Rewards like Potions (Potions giving extra Exp/FM), extra Gran/FM/Exp/Cards.
- Rent-a-card, through FM. (maybe some things to create Underdog decks)

A 3rd Kurina as lvlup choice? How much work can it be?
I think that one is requested a dozen of times by others. Nothing changes.
angelspawns

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau