remove silver coins from event

User suggestions to improve the game

remove silver coins from event

Postby Johnjo » Wed May 16, 2012 6:01 pm

As title says, its hard enough to get 500 gold coins and those silver ones arent really helping. fair enough the daily pull does give around 10 so if u pull everyday u have around 140 then u still need 360 and the ratio for me is around 45% silver coins 55% gold coins with that u still need around 700 wins that is if u can win all games but with a loss here and there it can easily go over the 1000 games. And buying a coin box just for this event... well played alteil staff -_-
Johnjo

Re: remove silver coins from event

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 pm

I personally see this event as a 7 out of 14 (daily lotto 6~7 times and get 6 point cards and cards worth about the mirage master gran, not to mention the cards are playable), combined with a shopping event. As such, I have no problem with the event. Though I have to agree there's little point in having silver coins (even if we only had gold coins I'd probably still not grind to the main prize), I actually like them as it reduced the number of hard core grinders in the arena (for that reason I dislike the previous collection event, while I'm fine with this one).
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby AquasFire2 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I support what johnjo is saying because even if my silver ones became gold.I would still be short quite a few.
AquasFire2

Postby Anima13 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:58 pm

I support but with a slighlty different mindset: this event gives much less normal cards then usual so I would prefer getting normal cards instead of silver coins (simply becauese thats rather my personal motivation to play a bit more during these events; going for gold coins is luxury of time anyway)
Anima13

Postby GOSCAR » Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 pm

QQ
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby darkrain » Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Actually I believe this event as a combination of 5 of 7, collection event and buyer incentive scheme,
if you get your daily lotto every day, you should get 100 gold coin easily,
and if you play hard for collecting coins combine with daily lotto, you should get 150 gold coins.

300 gold coins and 500 gold coins are for those who buy the 1500Gran box.

I think silver coins is okay to increase the randomness.
darkrain

Postby Pikeru » Thu May 17, 2012 5:51 pm

It seems perfectly fine to me. Yes, it would take an unreasonable amount of effort for the top prize, but on the other hand there are more prizes than usual. Not to mention, the grand prize is somewhat nice, so naturally it should be more difficult to obtain. Like Darkrain says, the silver coins are good for randomness.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun May 20, 2012 8:11 am

I personaly like that we can get so many coins from the lotto and have a lot more prizes than normal events. The thing that gets me about this event is that it was only a few weeks after the last collection event and I'm tired of all the grinding for collection events. I'd prefer we have a collection event every 2 months or so and have more sealed deck tournaments.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau