Petition to make 5turn minimal for eventstuff!

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Petition to make 5turn minimal for eventstuff!

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 am

Pikeru wrote:A lot of posters can read, it's just entirely unreasonable to create a post and request people to not discuss the topic at hand, especially in the case of an idea as drastic as completely severing something in half. On a personal note, I do support the idea of lowering the minimum turn limit slightly for certain cases. However, I can't sign anything less than 8 turns, especially if it were to benefit decks like crest spy and such whose sole purposes for existing are just to abuse return effects.

OK pikeru, for not reading my BIG BOLD PRINT, im going to be nice to you and explain what im trying to accomplish so you will understand. I am in no way condoning any deck, the reason i made this post, was because, not once, not twice, but several occasions i have heard people be upset cause their UD deck though would of won, but couldnt get one of the 10 games required, cause their opponent quit on turn 8 or 9. Reason i want it at TURN 5 is because this eliminates any chances of a person not going to receive their hard earn win. I really didnt want an argument about what deck can win quicker than others, i just want them to narrow down the turn number so events can go smoother and easier instead of people getting upset, even though i know in my heart that even if they approve the 5turn minimal, most players will find something else to complain about. The turn minimal should be fair for all players, even those using crest spy decks.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Pikeru wrote:A lot of posters can read, it's just entirely unreasonable to create a post and request people to not discuss the topic at hand, especially in the case of an idea as drastic as completely severing something in half. On a personal note, I do support the idea of lowering the minimum turn limit slightly for certain cases. However, I can't sign anything less than 8 turns, especially if it were to benefit decks like crest spy and such whose sole purposes for existing are just to abuse return effects.

Needed to be requoted because by reading this post, I can tell he/she did read your BIG BOLD PRINT

Though I'm not sure why the little quip about crest spy/returns, it has nothing to do with UD turn limits.
Last edited by Icyglare on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby AquasFire2 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Well i support this idea because a lot of people rage quit over nothing .they do it Just to spiteful because opponent is running something they don't like.
Pikeru wrote: On a personal note, I do support the idea of lowering the minimum turn limit slightly for certain cases. However, I can't sign anything less than 8 turns, especially if it were to benefit decks like crest spy and such whose sole purposes for existing are just to abuse return effects.

and pikeru you just sound like a whiner when talking about spy clone.There are so many weakness to deck that you shouldnt even be worrying about it.
AquasFire2

Postby Callonia » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 pm

I think I'd risk a wager to say my post had its intended effect.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:47 am

Icyglare wrote:

Needed to be requoted because by reading this post, I can tell he/she did read your BIG BOLD PRINT

Though I'm not sure why the little quip about crest spy/returns, it has nothing to do with UD turn limits.

OK well for this topic, you both didnt read the ONLY SIGN OR IGNORE! sign. This topic was only to see how many people would like the idea of 5turn minimal, not what turn should be the minimal. You know what just forget it. Nobody else but nehless liked the idea, so its not going to fly. PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING MORE!
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby iambad » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:00 pm

I like the idea only because my miz SS/crest spy deck usually doesn't last 10 rounds, i either lose or win in around 7-9 rounds so I like this idea. Unless the developers think quick decks like the one I have is detrimental to the game.
iambad

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau