Falkow lvl 3 Free Revive

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Falkow lvl 3 Free Revive

Postby sunbunman » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Khiruki wrote:If Mizzaria was a lvl 1 free revive with those stats, I'd use the hell out of him.

Oh you're right o.o didn pay attention to the stats rofl, but still if u compare him to toro, its just sad. Mizz is a lvl 3 who wouldn't find use as a lvl 2 beyond a low level tank and toro's a lvl 2 that would probably see play as a lvl3
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Cue someone believing himself to be witty suggesting Toro to be the free revive.

Toro only had the benefit of being a highly statted, which gets doubled up by cheating (rankup).
It's sad, but Unranked Toromea has the same amount of stat points Mizarria has.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Khiruki » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Technically, in a purely SP sense, a ranked-up Toromea is level 4, with 4 Refess spheres, 2 Gowen spheres, and 2 SP deployment, which is 8 SP total; stat-wise, she's got 10 AT more than Urgrant and Francis, so she's not that far ahead. Of course, everyone knows the game isn't purely about SP.

Thing is, most multi-spheres don't get the same stat treatment. Sumer and Fellania makes up for it with abilities and Dilate and Ibert gets a minor advantage in stats, but Mizzaria just plain gets shafted.

I still think Eagle Soldier should get something, if only to see him get used. He's too fluffy.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Callonia » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Clearly ability to engage is not rated very highly in this thread. You guys want a file full of bringers while spamming returns at same time.
Callonia

Postby sunbunman » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 am

Callonia wrote:Clearly ability to engage is not rated very highly in this thread. You guys want a file full of bringers while spamming returns at same time.

engage with 3 agi... sorry but i'd rather engage something other than guardian... if he had 5 agi then things would be different
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 am

Callonia wrote:You guys want a file full of bringers while spamming returns at same time.

Yep. That's sunbunman for ya. All he wants to do is spam bringer return.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 am

sunbunman wrote:
Callonia wrote:Clearly ability to engage is not rated very highly in this thread. You guys want a file full of bringers while spamming returns at same time.

engage with 3 agi... sorry but i'd rather engage something other than guardian... if he had 5 agi then things would be different

Mage Knight with Grimbane says hi.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... php?id=346
Callonia

Postby Pikeru » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:19 am

Not that Falkow should or shouldn't get one, but if they did, it should go to something that actually deserves a buff. I would say Magic Scythe Soldier or Frost Bow Archer just for example.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 am

Khiruki wrote:Technically, in a purely SP sense, a ranked-up Toromea is level 4, with 4 Refess spheres, 2 Gowen spheres, and 2 SP deployment, which is 8 SP total; stat-wise, she's got 10 AT more than Urgrant and Francis, so she's not that far ahead. Of course, everyone knows the game isn't purely about SP.

You really can't count sfere levels as sp investments like that. First of all you have a moxie to make the gowen levels a mood point (sure it makes for a slightly less amazing open, but it doesn't cost more sp) and secondly toremea files need at least refess level of 3 for their main units. The only downside the rankup has is needing that fourth level in refess immediately, which is usually used later in the game, making it not even a full waste.

Pikeru wrote:Not that Falkow should or shouldn't get one, but if they did, it should go to something that actually deserves a buff. I would say Magic Scythe Soldier or Frost Bow Archer just for example.

True. Eagle Soldier seems like a better choice that pirate Crewman for instance.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Icyglare » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Callonia wrote:
sunbunman wrote:

Mage Knight with Grimbane says hi.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... php?id=346

-
Callonia, Mizz is Mercenary Nation and will not benefit from Mage Knight of Regus.

Sunbun, you already know but if you put the Gowen Wiz Kingdom Girl and reduce the gowen sphere, Mizz will be agi4
-
Though the issue is that it needs two enemy units to fully use the action skill because it will engage one and then deal damage to a disengaged unit. You kinda have to do a lot to make this unit work and most likely never benefit from anything involving tribal buffers.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau