Nerf requests for set 11

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf requests for set 11

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 am

LoneKnight wrote:Well, my peg kingdom can **** them so far, and so can my lawt files that run bitter destiny. I think getting 4 mermaids out is actually somewhat challenging because they aren't THAT good at survival (there's human spear and sword but spear is l4), so when you play the first you then have 5 turns to kill her. Except emana of course. But uh... she's Emana....

...You haven't met shield-emana, have you? Shield+second row mermaid alone are survivable enough, adding Emana to the equations is as you said, uh...Emana. Plus add field control, we're talking about falkow here after all.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Re: Nerf requests for set 11

Postby hexagram » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 am

Bitter destiny is a great counter but it does not stop it being seriously op. If you do not pack one you are screwed and if you are refuss/ gowen you are screwed atleast vs the guy and file I played see replay previous page.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau