Nerf requests for set 11

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf requests for set 11

Postby quickdragon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 am

i use my guardian file against her and it works out fine. the only thing bugging me is that she can engage a unit of choice. just make that random and i'll be happy.
quickdragon

Postby Callonia » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Not a request, this is a demand.

All mage soldiers from gowen and falkow in set 11 whodunnoist names i dun give a ****.

remove their immunity to being attacked. Oh and i won't spend a single penny til this happens. Enjoy your fun. They don't need 60 hp 60 atk 5 agi while being immune to attack and can attack twice go jump off a skyscraper.

Thanks for reading my demand.
Callonia

Postby AznApple2 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 pm

LMAO. L2StormWizardess. Also learn to 1337 fencer. Or Emana. Or any one of the gazillion ways to lower Balmoa's agility.
AznApple2

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:39 pm

AznApple2 wrote:LMAO. PLAY FALKOW Or any one of the gazillion ways to lower Balmoa's agility.

You have some weird sense of humor if that makes you LMAO. Reminds me of the past when peeps were like, "You can't handle Bringer? Grimbane early and play L33T Fencer, herpy derpy don't nerf him"
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Ignore him Icyglare. That is demongod. He is an idiot, Gon's personal mentor. So you can tell right away arguing with him is pointless already.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Callonia » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:16 am

GOSCAR wrote:Ignore him Icyglare. That is demongod. He is an idiot, Gon's personal mentor. So you can tell right away arguing with him is pointless already.

Seconded.

Magesoldier with fire barrier needs to be nurfed hardcore. free 120 damge is silly while having everything.
Callonia

Postby Nehless » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:28 am

sigh, it's really not that bad. use attack grims or use souls to hit him or other player skills... you're just being one dimensional if you can't even handle that single unit
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby BlackSunRx » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:36 am

Only Noobs cannot surpass Balmoa's combo. Therefore you will see a lot of complain here.

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 am

MageSoldiers are fine, except 1: Ryu.

Lvl4's should have 140 statpoints (minus penalties). Ryu's double attack and debuffing gives him statpoints far above the powercurve.
It's Alteil's failure to sometimes overlook Skills, when clearly Ryu has ATLEAST another +30 Attack points added to him.

Demongod can say what he wants, but that's a fact. It's also a shamefull fact Alteil team doesn't know how to balance, since penalties for Skills are often overlooked and by 'feeling'. By not taking this into account on Ryu it inevitably became unbalanced. What is there to denie about?
Last edited by angelspawns on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby LoneKnight » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 am

You have to evaluate unit skills based on their level. For an extreme example, you would not play a level 6 unit if all he had a 2SP slash. Whereas a lvl2 unit with good stat allocation and 2SP slash is still plenty playable (especially if it has subtype support).

Ryu's double attack is actually just about on par with what I'd expect from a lvl4. The problem (and the powercreep part) comes from also having free debuffs and sphere gen and a combo self buff on top of this.

BTW, Silverion gets +30 EVERY turn and it unlocks his other (also really good) skill to boot. And heals. Ryu always does 30 twice. Silverion's skill is arguably better when compared to his level.
LoneKnight

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau