- "intergraded chatroom".
Direct link with the rest of the community. Newbies can ask questions during their battle when they arise, and are more inclined to do so. (perhaps devide in different Tabs, with one saying 'general' and the other 'beginner questions')
- "Lapierre Advice"
Display Tips and tricks. We have this Partner aviable, a loadingscreen, and wasted space everywhere. Display good advice in the cardfile editor to the left about deck construction, the importance of openings on the loadingscreens/chatboxopenphrase, etc.
- A "Decline match" option. For the struggling player (only when 1599RP or below): when the RP difference is 150RP+, an option will be given to decline the match. It's the middle road between 2 seperate arena's and current RP-based system.
- Learning system. I named this "Take an Apprentice".
The idea is to let Sensei's view their Apprentice matches LIVE as if they were playing it, and provide advice in the BattleChat. (comments blocked for the opponent, perhaps under a new Tab in the chatbox if necessary)
Challenges must further encourage this player interaction, like:
- Apprentice wins his first match!
- Apprentice levels up!
More details and ideas on how to implement: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11566&p=144412&hilit=apprentice#p144412
- Guild Incentives. Like for example: Guild Achievements, challenges done by guildmembers or guildleader.
It's official! (1GP + Lavato's Heart)
Reach level 1. You recieve your very first GuildPoint! Exchange GP in the Avatar Shop, under items, for Guild Potions.
Level 1 Guild Potion. Increase all members FM gained from matches by +10%.
More details and achievement ideas: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10781&p=133960&hilit=guild+potions#p133960
- FM usage. Let people exchange FM for things like: "rent a card", potions.
- Visual stimulation. More animebased characters in layout, loadingscreens etc. Right now we only have event banners... lol? Just an example how only colorscheme and background can change the overall feeling of the game:
Blue (nighttime): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/ ... _small.jpg
Yellow (morning): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/ ... _small.jpg
Ofcourse a battlefield is more apropiate. It also takes more time for me to create obviously... PM if interested?
**reserved** I've had tons of ideas just like these or perhaps better. Remembering & gathering them all here takes time... and motivation to continiou. ;/