Cath's DF buff makes Falkow like Refess

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Cath's DF buff makes Falkow like Refess

Postby Callonia » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 pm

and that's not even mentioning key of the holy realm. even with key of the holy realm up, and ex lapierre up, and refess player spent 15 sp in total, ignited dilate still faceroll.

face the facts.

dilate is for nubs who can't win without op cards.

Look.

70 base hp, 10 base def, and maybe 10 def up from ex lapierre if she isn't dead. that number is 90. dilate 200.

and throw in key of the holy realm, that's another 50 digits. so total is 140, dilate 200.

cudgel? how much def does it give? 50 or 60? eitherway refess 190-200. dilate 200.

dilate kills all the tanks with -10 to 0 hp left on refess tanks. and cudgel is 2 lp ss i think, meaning you gotta be extraordinary to somehow coordinate it all smoothly.

only tank that can survive is ruben cuz of his start skill cuz rubens will have 100 hp with 10 from lap and other 60 from key, putting him at 170, and say, if somehow there is cudgel ss buff on him, that puts rubens at 210 or 220. but thats only postive scenario.

meaning, rubens is likely to be at 170 or below. say lets see if dilate nub slash rubens then that means rubens haz 70 hp left, assuming ex lap buff is up. and that still isn't enough to trigger ruben from countering at all must be at 60 hp and below. and how often rubens has fallen down below 60 hp or not is up to rng and luck and canont be theorticzied accuraccyly. but each time it happpens, it starts at 10 damage and rises.

and, that's not all, rubens return itself to the file everytime it acts at 150 hp and up. dilate have no such conditional in exchange for his massively op start skill and nub slash.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 am

Naw callonia and spawn are good guys at heart they should never be banned. its people who have spent years being a negative influence of these forums like fargone who need to be banned.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Kittuns » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Naw callonia and spawn are good guys at heart they should never be banned. its people who have spent years being a negative influence of these forums like fargone who need to be banned.

LOLwat? Now even *I* think you're trolling.
Kittuns

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:11 am

I think the ppl who have been banned should stay banned.
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:14 am

i'm done with this thread.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 am

Callonia and Angelspawn both have good hearts. They don't run around tossing out curses and personal insults like some other members. They generally treat other members with respect and create some interesting threads that garner some attention.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:58 am

~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:24 am

Kittuns wrote:Far too much has been nerfed because of a few Refess whiners because Gowen was outfighting them going first, and Falkow was beating them with with a tanky agility-modifying level 3 and returns. Just see the whining over Emana. Hence you didn't see too many Lawt nerfs--because Refess generally has an advantage over Lawt.

And in the meantime, all Refess really lost was the Lappiere meta. Shrine Knights and Buncles work better than ever before.

In all honesty, during Set7(Rhino & DuelAxeWielder) Gowen>Refess balance got pretty weird. Gowen actually outclassed Refess in the tanking department, while 1-shot kill any Refess tank (including Guardian) with Atkx2. It was a tough time setting up a Refess field against Kurina->Sala->Rhino openings.

You can't denie there's something wrong when Gowen gets better at tanking then Refess. I'm not saying it were auto-lose matches but Gowen did have the upper hand on a strategy Refess was supose to shine at. If you praise yourself so much at knowing balance, that should've concerned you aswell.

As for DEFS at the time... i don't even think i have to justify the nerfs. Pretty much every1 will agree it was for the better.

Pre-nerf Emana got a 149 winstreak.

At this point you can't really claim yourself the best spokesmen for balance DG. You're the spokesmen of Spikes. Spikes who need to be able to get 2200RP and 150+ winstreaks.
angelspawns

Postby Kittuns » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 am

angelspawns wrote:
Kittuns wrote:Far too much has been nerfed because of a few Refess whiners because Gowen was outfighting them going first, and Falkow was beating them with with a tanky agility-modifying level 3 and returns. Just see the whining over Emana. Hence you didn't see too many Lawt nerfs--because Refess generally has an advantage over Lawt.

And in the meantime, all Refess really lost was the Lappiere meta. Shrine Knights and Buncles work better than ever before.

In all honesty, during Set7(Rhino & DuelAxeWielder) Gowen>Refess balance got pretty weird. Gowen actually outclassed Refess in the tanking department, while 1-shot kill any Refess tank (including Guardian) with Atkx2. It was a tough time setting up a Refess field against Kurina->Sala->Rhino openings.

You can't denie there's something wrong when Gowen gets better at tanking then Refess. I'm not saying it were auto-lose matches but Gowen did have the upper hand on a strategy Refess was supose to shine at. If you praise yourself so much at knowing balance, that should've concerned you aswell.

As for DEFS at the time... i don't even think i have to justify the nerfs. Pretty much every1 will agree it was for the better.

Pre-nerf Emana got a 149 winstreak.

At this point you can't really claim yourself the best spokesmen for balance DG. You're the spokesmen of Spikes. Spikes who need to be able to get 2200RP and 150+ winstreaks.

Emana needed her first nerf. She's fine now. I advocated for a nerf to Emana in the beginning, namely with her revive. As for set 7, here's the thing--Gowen > Refess with individual tanking. Refess > Gowen when it comes to team play. But players start off with 0 units apiece, so low critter counts favor Gowen. High critter counts favor Refess. There was nothing wrong with that, and didn't concern me.

Refess shines most when it can set up an entire synergistic team. Good metas don't let their opponents set up a whole field. If you could set up a snowball despite an opponent's best efforts, that's what you call imbalance.

As for DEFS, it was quite beatable with pegasus kingdom, and Gowen Fierte. 60 HP elite, 30/30, 80-100 HP serpent and all.

And once again, games should be balanced around best play (or if you want, Spikes). At least card games that don't require hours of execution practice.
Kittuns

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 am

Well if you like a Dilate style card then get ready for another. Fairly sure next 5 star gowen if unchanged is Yuni with the same principle. When ranked up and gets herself killed she goes to hp 1 i believe. These guys are superior to undead for several reasons.

If you are going to have such a strong special traitnthen you should have some form of weakness as well. Dilate is at least much better now than in his original state.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau