Cath's DF buff makes Falkow like Refess

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Cath's DF buff makes Falkow like Refess

Postby Callonia » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 am

Kittuns wrote:
Callonia wrote:Kittuns is DG? Tiem to get out my report stick.

Also, you're a joke, prenerf dilate was a demigod not a tank.

Dilate sneeze, and a full row of 70+ and 20+ def tanks goes splat to pre nerf dilate. Sorry but DG is braindead and can't win without op cards backing him up. Actually scratch that, no, i'm not sorry, dg is a defender of op.

30*2>70+20.

Pass it on.

Clearly because people don't use ignition on their dilates. Oh look 200 damage slash and a full heal available. And a 200 damage slash defeats key of the holy realm quite easily.
Callonia

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Callonia wrote:
Kittuns wrote:
Callonia wrote:Kittuns is DG? Tiem to get out my report stick.

Also, you're a joke, prenerf dilate was a demigod not a tank.

Dilate sneeze, and a full row of 70+ and 20+ def tanks goes splat to pre nerf dilate. Sorry but DG is braindead and can't win without op cards backing him up. Actually scratch that, no, i'm not sorry, dg is a defender of op.

30*2>70+20.

Pass it on.

Clearly because people don't use ignition on their dilates. Oh look 200 damage slash and a full heal available. And a 200 damage slash defeats key of the holy realm quite easily.

Alright, so 6 SP on one unit requiring 6 sphere levels that loses that buff when you hit him with Raste's action skill and you're complaining? See this is why this game is in the dumps--because rather than say "oh hey, I'm losing to Dilate, so let me just put in Raste in my file so I can counter him", people just run to the forums to complain that they shouldn't be forced to use Raste. Or storm wiz. Or whatever else.

And for the record, I don't own a single freaking Dilate. I like "OP" cards that I don't own so that I can have fun beating them.
Kittuns

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:23 pm

HOLY **** ****. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE **** BAN DG?
Icyman2

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Icyman2 wrote:HOLY **** ****. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE **** BAN DG?

You can always put me on your foes list. But if you're mad that I understand the game better than all but a handful of people, tough luck. RP doesn't lie. See, no matter how much somebody complains, all the complaining in the world won't raise their RP one point. The only thing a "rebalancing" will do is create a small lull while the best players find another awesome meta to win with.

Players who want to win with the best meta will constantly do that until they simply don't have the cards to do so. I think that at the end of the day, is what the complainers want--so that players simply can't play top metas.
Kittuns

Postby Muklas » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:55 pm

I'd rather someone ban Call, personally. The Refess bias is starting to grate on me.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Kittuns » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Muklas wrote:I'd rather someone ban Call, personally. The Refess bias is starting to grate on me.

+1. Far too much has been nerfed because of a few Refess whiners because Gowen was outfighting them going first, and Falkow was beating them with with a tanky agility-modifying level 3 and returns. Just see the whining over Emana. Hence you didn't see too many Lawt nerfs--because Refess generally has an advantage over Lawt.

And in the meantime, all Refess really lost was the Lappiere meta. Shrine Knights and Buncles work better than ever before.
Kittuns

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Or maybe it's b/c according to loggress the spheres go like this:
Falkow > Gowen > Lawtia > Refess
Why don't you take your **** rp and stick it up your hairy ****?
Why don't we define the goal of balance discussions? It's to balance cards ****. Yes that includes trampling on the latest (or long standing) meta cards.
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Kittuns wrote:.

Dilate 6 sp to 12 sp in refess gone in one shot.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Anyways, about the whole putting Raste in. I had to do that in my Refess file because of Dilate but it didn't always work out. I had to keep 2 SP free and when I got the action to go off, I'm the one in the SP deficit. Also, my opponent didn't just solo Dilate, there's other units to worry about like the other Gowen heroes.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Refess bias? They might have decent cards, but if i had to opt between a "strong" refess deck and a strong gowen or falkow deck then i would never pick refess if i care about winning.

Refess lacks interesting guys, like ruuca/dilate/shin/dion. (i know the examples i gave are OP, but this game is all about playing OP cards)
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau