Vote for nerf/buff - thread

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby fargone » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
fargone wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Making pre nerf dilate ruuca diondora antilla with engage ss is knowing how to play? He didn't make it anyways. He copied it and replaced a unit with fail renally before he realized renally was useless.
I put him in the same basket because whenever he loses, he claims it's because he is using underdog (implying using weaker cards).


Well done, you mentioned one file. He made more than 10 files on my account. 9 out of those 10 files had a =>90% win rate. Can you say the same? If not, I detect a note of jealousy, and it amuses me. Ultimately, I don't care if ppl call him out for boasting - he is guilty of it after all.

However, I feel that it is unfair to compare him to dg in forums. I take affront to that.

9 files. Let me guess.
Ainhazard 1
Ruuca dilate 2
Mid gowen 4
Big gowen 1
"Underdog" 1

Not saying those are op. Just guessing.

I'm starting to put you in the same basket as them too. The things you say are just too similar. Telling people that they feel jealous. Please.


Your guesses are all wrong bar one - ruuca dilate.

Exactly what are you trying to prove here icy? Do you even have a point?

Or are you just trolling and flaming rex while he isn't here to make yourself feel better? I hope you realise how you are making yourself look right now. I hate to use the word pathetic, but its kind of fitting.

My apologies for the double post.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 pm

fargone wrote:Your guesses are all wrong bar one - ruuca dilate.

Exactly what are you trying to prove here icy? Do you even have a point?

Or are you just trolling and flaming rex while he isn't here to make yourself feel better? I hope you realise how you are making yourself look right now. I hate to use the word pathetic, but its kind of fitting.

My apologies for the double post.

Do you have a point bringing up this conversation in the first place? Your posts are degrading too. YOu used to have perfect grammar. It's "it's" not "its." No wonder ppl are thinking bs is posting with your account.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby AquasFire2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 pm

So to bring this back on topic

Millia needs a buff never saw her used once :D
Image
User avatar
AquasFire2
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Flordia

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby fargone » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
fargone wrote:Your guesses are all wrong bar one - ruuca dilate.

Exactly what are you trying to prove here icy? Do you even have a point?

Or are you just trolling and flaming rex while he isn't here to make yourself feel better? I hope you realise how you are making yourself look right now. I hate to use the word pathetic, but its kind of fitting.

My apologies for the double post.

Do you have a point bringing up this conversation in the first place? Your posts are degrading too. YOu used to have perfect grammar. It's "it's" not "its." No wonder ppl are thinking bs is posting with your account.


yeah typing with this damned roll up keyboard is killing me and my fingers - if you have ever used one, you would know what I mean.

By the way, if you are going to pick on my grammar, you should check your own - it's You, not YOu.

You are rapidly losing respect in the eyes of others icy. Do I have a point? Yes I do, and I made it. What's yours?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby gadu » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

I could have sworn Millia was buffed? :?

I'm also curious about BS' elite 9 on with Farg's cards.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby AquasFire2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm

alteil has such funny arguments.
Well since no one can agree about bs and dg and whatever else lets try to agree to this .
That me AquasFire is the best player in alteil and she(me) deserves to be buffed more :D


And i support sacrrion getting buffed he needs to be improved a little :)
Image
User avatar
AquasFire2
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Flordia

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby fargone » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:26 pm

I support an aquas buff.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby Callonia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 pm

AquasFire2 wrote:So to bring this back on topic

Millia needs a buff never saw her used once :D


I played millia alot alot before she got errata'd and even after the errata.

I have somewhere in range of 100-200 duels done with her.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4813
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby Icyglare » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Speaking of LOL, that forum is filled with buff/nerf requests though the devs have to ignore a lot of them due to the grounds of people being idiots (biased). Anyone remember the request to nerf Magi Pixy SS?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 pm

fargone wrote:yeah typing with this damned roll up keyboard is killing me and my fingers - if you have ever used one, you would know what I mean.

By the way, if you are going to pick on my grammar, you should check your own - it's You, not YOu.

You are rapidly losing respect in the eyes of others icy. Do I have a point? Yes I do, and I made it. What's yours?


Never said I have perfect grammar.
You can't speak for anyone but yourself. I said that a couple of hours ago and I'll say it again. What makes you so sure that I'm jealous? Or "others" respect me less?
You can't answer your own questions.
I assume you know everything I've said so far; you're not stupid. Therefore, the only reason why you're saying those things must be to flame and troll.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron