Vote for nerf/buff - thread

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Vote for nerf/buff - thread

Postby fargone » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:08 pm

I never said I have perfect grammar either, yet you feel the need to point out my errors. Please don't be surprised if I reciprocate... or call you a hypocrite.

Am I sure you are jealous of rex? Of course not, that was designed to get an emotional response - thank you for satisfying it.

Why did I do that? I feel it unfair for you to attack rex the way you did (I see it as an attack designed to get an emotional response - why else would you have said it?). I defended rex in his absence. If that offends you, I really feel you deserve the offense.

How do I know what others think? I guess I'm lucky, or I have been around long enough to know people - some might even say I study them. But hey, if it is luck, it seems my luck has been fairly consistent so far - wouldn't you agree? Let history speak for itself.

It seems I can answer my own questions after all. I even answer your questions. Sadly, you haven't done the same for me. Is it that hard to simply acknowledge your own motivations? Is it really that hard to acknowledge you were simply having a go at rex unnecessarily when he wasn't even a part of the discussion?

If it really is that hard, then I suggest you have a drink, have a smile, and shut the **** up - you really aren't helping your cause.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby AquasFire2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Everyone knows bs likes attention can we just say that?

He self proclaims himself sometimes,And he starts drama with tw guild(Which i think he secretly likes to argue with them )
He not a bad player. He just an attention hog. But he gets attention in ways not every one likes. Thats why people compare him to dg . Difference is dg bad at balance and cant adapt. Bs has more understanding of game he is just very competitive.

The end
AquasFire2

Postby Icyglare » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Scarrion is just fine, it's the only card in the game that can remove 3 cards from a person's card file and it's 4 agi with 110hp (going off of memory). Works best in mid to end game removing the opponent's last few cards before clearing the field.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 pm

fargone wrote:Are you suggesting that riot didn't make the player's experience top priority when they made LoL? Considering their business model (the key to its success) I fail to see how that is so.

Have you ever browsed through their general discussion forums? They ignore the majority of players because they are either biased, ignorant, or insane.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AquasFire2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Are you saying we are like that >:P

Honestly i mean seriously your more like it then most of us you scared for return to get nerfed.Only reason people want it nerfed is so other grims can get boosted in falkow sphere. So falkow not so dependent on it.

And you might say just boost other grims and keep returns same. But if that happened falkow would have so many crazy powerful grims it wouldnt be fair.

And your inferring were insane.
I dont think so >:P
AquasFire2

Postby Callonia » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 am

I vote that swallow scout gets buffed, perhaps that pinpoint action skill of her gets changed to 0 sp cost.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:I still wonder how come only DG gets a special treatment. You two have much more spammy posts than him.

Read DG's posts and compare them to gonfreeces.

Remember DG wants bringer to have 3 rng and fire arrows to do x20 damage per sphere level.
Callonia

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:But it's funny gon dosn't realize his massive amount of "one liners".

As for DG, that's exactly my point, he also posts pointless repetitive stuff. But there is more thought involved in his behemoth posts ...

I disagree on this. A lot of DG's arguments just don't make much sense and there's also little point in arguing with him as he just doesn't listen. At least gon´s logic usually makes sense and he actually does things for the community.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau