Reporting bugs

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Reporting bugs

Postby harvest4god » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 pm

remember to block out your rival's name in pics
harvest4god

Postby Icyglare » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Something probably changed in the past 2 days because the amount of disconnects definitely increased, the weird thing was only one of my alts were affected, the other two were relatively fine. I think I might have been fighting Goscar's pirate file before he disconnected.

The issue seems a lot better today.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby ZeroX1999 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 am

I have reported a bug, so what reward do I get for it? I am kind of confused as to how it works. I figured that the GMs will email you about the reward or even tell you when the card in question is fixed.
ZeroX1999

Postby CainHyde » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Reporting bugs give us a reward?
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby ZeroX1999 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:19 pm

MysteryMan wrote:We now give rewards to the first person to report a bug. Rewards for bugs already submitted will be applied retroactively.

Low:
What: Typo or minor translation issue, bad documentation on the website, broken link on the website. Crash that only happens in circumstances that normal behavior will never produce.
Reward: 1 Point Card

Normal:
What: Functionality not working as intended with a workaround.
Reward: 10 Point Cards

High:
What: High traffic functionality not working as intended with workaround. Low traffic functionality not working as intended with no workaround.
Reward: Standard (Set) 3* Card of your choice

Urgent:
What: High traffic functionality not working as intended with no workaround.
Reward: Standard (Set) 5* Card of your choice

Immediate:
What: Bug that can take down the entire server, corrupt data, or have otherwise global implications.
Reward: Standard EX (from a numbered EX Set), Standard of any rarity, or any Seasonal Card. OR you may make a special request of ANY card, which we will fill if we are able.

Note: Reporting cheats or exploits are rewarded at one level higher than normal bugs.

This.
ZeroX1999

Postby ZeroX1999 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 pm

CainHyde wrote:Reporting bugs give us a reward?

Also, if there is no reward, I don't think anyone will report bugs that are fun to the game. CF Zalzagul bug was prefectly fine and is not broken at all. Back in the past the only "bugs" were seriously the translation bugs. Nothing too major.
ZeroX1999

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 pm

A bug is a bug. It gives you big sp advantage while oneshotting enemy units. Its urgent level for me.

And to knowingly exploit the bug repeatedly just makes you sad in my eyes.
Callonia

Postby ZeroX1999 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Callonia wrote:A bug is a bug. It gives you big sp advantage while oneshotting enemy units. Its urgent level for me.

This, one shotting enemies that you talk about costs 3 sp and a card from file to use. -2 from that start skill, -1 sp to revive, -1 card from file to revive. The action skill only gives back +2sp+[level of unit] which means that you lose field presence for the cost of the unit itself and the original +2 sp at the beginning of next turn... do you know why return is bs? It is because you lose field presence. And a CF Zalagul alone on the field is pretty much dead. He can't do anything before he dies....

The bug only give +2 sp, which you should get anyway from the beginning of a turn. So... it is not that big of an sp advantage when you factor in the death of a card and it's revival.
ZeroX1999

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:40 pm

ZeroX1999 wrote:
Callonia wrote:A bug is a bug. It gives you big sp advantage while oneshotting enemy units. Its urgent level for me.

This, one shotting enemies that you talk about costs 3 sp and a card from file to use. -2 from that start skill, -1 sp to revive, -1 card from file to revive. The action skill only gives back +2sp+[level of unit] which means that you lose field presence for the cost of the unit itself and the original +2 sp at the beginning of next turn... do you know why return is bs? It is because you lose field presence. And a CF Zalagul alone on the field is pretty much dead. He can't do anything before he dies....

The bug only give +2 sp, which you should get anyway from the beginning of a turn. So... it is not that big of an sp advantage when you factor in the death of a card and it's revival.

Actually yes its a big advantage to have 4spt.

WK operate on basis of always having 3spt because of owl sage.

And having 4 spt = lvl 4 spam every turn.

I'm glad they fixed that bug. I know all too well now on how having little bit more sp can influence alot. I never noticed it in refess because they have 0 sp generators worth a darn that's lvl 1. Only noticed it after i used archer scout and paid attention to owl sage.

Instead of generating sp while killing stuff your sp pool now stays static instead of going up and up.
Callonia

Postby ZeroX1999 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Callonia wrote:Actually yes its a big advantage to have 4spt.

WK operate on basis of always having 3spt because of owl sage.

And having 4 spt = lvl 4 spam every turn.

I'm glad they fixed that bug. I know all too well now on how having little bit more sp can influence alot. I never noticed it in refess because they have 0 sp generators worth a darn that's lvl 1. Only noticed it after i used archer scout and paid attention to owl sage.

Instead of generating sp while killing stuff your sp pool now stays static instead of going up and up.

I think you are thinking that she is alone on the field... um.... it is only true IF you have her alone. But with 20 def and 50 hp... alot of units with high speed can kill her quite easy. And remember, using the action skill prevents her from attacking... +4sp to not attack and a good chance they will kill her before she can do anything? Yeah... not viable at all... If there is another unit on your side of the field that other unit dies and the owner of CF Zalzagul loses 2 sp at the beginning of next turn... Owl sage is awesome because it give +1 sp while not killing any of his own units or prevent you from gaining 2 sp at the beginnign of next turn.
ZeroX1999

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion