More Interesting Achievements with Better Rewards

User suggestions to improve the game

More Interesting Achievements with Better Rewards

Postby Sadgasm2 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:16 am

With the exception of the Daily Duelist and Underdog, the achievement system is pretty pointless. None of the achievements have any challenge or entertainment value and the rewards are negligible.Whats more, they become irrelevant by the time the player has passed lvl 20. I propose that we introduce new one time achievements that don't have to be completed in any particular order. For example one could be "defeat 5 different iczers in folart with atl east 20sp at the end of the game" and because the player likely played bigs to achieve this, the reward should be something relevant to a bigs file such as puppy Retear. Well, a 5* might be a bit much, but only giving 1*s is unacceptable. I think that introducing at least 20 achievements like the one I suggested, with rewards worth pursuing (and not just point cards), would make Alteil a lot more interesting to players.
Sadgasm2

Re: More Interesting Achievements with Better Rewards

Postby sunbunman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 am

I think this could work but with only resources as rewards, like pc or gran. Since if you are say purely a lawtia player or play lawt/ gowen or something like that, being handed even a TR is like *why?*, so y not make it a choice out of 4 like lvl up rews
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau