New card class Event

User suggestions to improve the game

New card class Event

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:03 pm

I would like to suggest making an event card class where all event cards are recyclable for 1 gran each. The cards that would be classified as event cards are collector event cards such as snowflakes, eggs, etc, and the new set 11 cards which were given to us for free as an event. This way those of us that have tons of these cards and go recycle them without fear of later on them being able to be recycled for decent gran. I want to be able to recycle them all down to just 3 copies and take them off of my 4+ list so its easier to see the cards I can recycle. Doing this would also mean we would have to change the seasonal cards from being called EVENT to being called Seasonal.

Thank you very much for the consideration,

Vertu.
Image
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: New card class Event

Postby angelspawns » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Let me guess, you got over 1000s of Set11 cards...
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: New card class Event

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm

angelspawns wrote:Let me guess, you got over 1000s of Set11 cards...


Evil plan. Evil plan indeed.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: New card class Event

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:10 pm

25k here. I was checking the rates at which i get 5 stars and other rares. I must say i am not happy about the results. -.-

Conclusion: boxes are really not worth it, the content they give for the price they got is horribly small
For those 35$ i think it's better to buy myself some mcdonalds food. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: New card class Event

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:25k here. I was checking the rates at which i get 5 stars and other rares. I must say i am not happy about the results. -.-

Conclusion: boxes are really not worth it, the content they give for the price they got is horribly small
For those 35$ i think it's better to buy myself some mcdonalds food. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Seconded. Playing world of tanks atm <_<
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: New card class Event

Postby methebest » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am

Callonia wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:25k here. I was checking the rates at which i get 5 stars and other rares. I must say i am not happy about the results. -.-

Conclusion: boxes are really not worth it, the content they give for the price they got is horribly small
For those 35$ i think it's better to buy myself some mcdonalds food. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Seconded. Playing world of tanks atm <_<

this

and i wish they could set my set 11 to 3 copys as i cba recycling them
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: New card class Event

Postby VertuHonagan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 am

No actually I was not one of the abusers thank you very much. I only got as many box sets of set 11 as I needed to get 3 copies of all the cards. I think it took me 11 gold boxes, but as you and someone from chat also informed me. A lot of people abused it in case of them making the cards worth gran one day. I just want to either hear that they will make collection event cards/set 11 recyclable for a minimal amount of gran, or just be told they won't be making them worth anything. that way I can go ahead and clear out my collection down to just 3 copies of each.
Image
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: New card class Event

Postby methebest » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:56 am

VertuHonagan wrote:No actually I was not one of the abusers thank you very much. I only got as many box sets of set 11 as I needed to get 3 copies of all the cards. I think it took me 11 gold boxes, but as you and someone from chat also informed me. A lot of people abused it in case of them making the cards worth gran one day. I just want to either hear that they will make collection event cards/set 11 recyclable for a minimal amount of gran, or just be told they won't be making them worth anything. that way I can go ahead and clear out my collection down to just 3 copies of each.

i only got boxes till i got 3 copys of each as well

was saying this to the playing wot part >.>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: New card class Event

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 am

I would have gotten more. You know why?

The sight of getting that many cards is truly and completely RARE and very very expensive in alteil.
Obviously they won't make them recyclable for any gran lol, well not that i would mind if they do it. :lol:
But let's be serious, they obviously won't!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: New card class Event

Postby Callonia » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:14 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:No actually I was not one of the abusers thank you very much. I only got as many box sets of set 11 as I needed to get 3 copies of all the cards. I think it took me 11 gold boxes, but as you and someone from chat also informed me. A lot of people abused it in case of them making the cards worth gran one day. I just want to either hear that they will make collection event cards/set 11 recyclable for a minimal amount of gran, or just be told they won't be making them worth anything. that way I can go ahead and clear out my collection down to just 3 copies of each.


11? and you have 3 of each card in set 11?

GTFO LUCKY FAGET

It took me like 30+ gold boxes just to get 3x of each copy in set 11. And I already recycled the extras cuz i dun give a ****.

That last falkow 4* took like ten tries after drawing like like 20ish gold boxes u have no idea how annoyed I was.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests