New card class Event

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: New card class Event

Postby VertuHonagan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Callonia wrote:11? and you have 3 of each card in set 11?

GTFO LUCKY FAGET

It took me like 30+ gold boxes just to get 3x of each copy in set 11. And I already recycled the extras cuz i dun give a ****.

That last falkow 4* took like ten tries after drawing like like 20ish gold boxes u have no idea how annoyed I was.

Callonia you have to remember. Set 11 was free. I don't have any good luck except when it comes to things I don't need luck for. If I was buying set 11, I would never have gotten that lucky. Ever!

But I guess this won't be happening. So I'm gonna clear out my collection.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Callonia » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:14 pm

I don't get what you mean by clearing out your collection?

And it honestly did take me that many gold boxes to finish set 11. It was annoying recycling all those extras but i did it anyways xD
Callonia

Postby InfernityFan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:

GTFO LUCKY FAGET

It took me like 30+ gold boxes just to get 3x of each copy in set 11. And I already recycled the extras cuz i dun give a ****.

That last falkow 4* took like ten tries after drawing like like 20ish gold boxes u have no idea how annoyed I was.

Callonia you have to remember. Set 11 was free. I don't have any good luck except when it comes to things I don't need luck for. If I was buying set 11, I would never have gotten that lucky. Ever!

What do you mean with Set 11 was free o.O?
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Khiruki » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm

InfernityFan wrote:
VertuHonagan wrote:

GTFO LUCKY FAGET

What do you mean with Set 11 was free o.O?

For the people that stuck with the game until closing time, Set 11 was put up in the shop for free for a limited time. However, it was as a gold box, so you still had to buy multiple boxes. Still, it was free, so the only thing that took was extra time to recycle extra card copies.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:53 am

Khiruki wrote:For the people that stuck with the game until closing time, Set 11 was put up in the shop for free for a limited time. However, it was as a gold box, so you still had to buy multiple boxes. Still, it was free, so the only thing that took was extra time to recycle extra card copies.

And for game lurkers that couldn't be fooled into playing some silly 5 of 7 events which always reward some unknown newbies that soon quit the game anyways.

I don't really believe what feeling i was getting, but it felt as if many of those were GM alts! :shock:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby quickdragon » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:25k here. I was checking the rates at which i get 5 stars and other rares. I must say i am not happy about the results. -.-

Conclusion: boxes are really not worth it, the content they give for the price they got is horribly small
For those 35$ i think it's better to buy myself some mcdonalds food. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got full set 11 in 16 boxes, that's way too much, should be (imo) not more than 3-5 maybe 6 for a price of 2,1k gran per box

16 x 2,1k = 33,6k that's exactly 280$ (not counting recycling the junk you get) for 1 full set -.- BULL F*****G S**T!
quickdragon

Postby fargone » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:45 am

quickdragon wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:25k here. I was checking the rates at which i get 5 stars and other rares. I must say i am not happy about the results. -.-

Conclusion: boxes are really not worth it, the content they give for the price they got is horribly small
For those 35$ i think it's better to buy myself some mcdonalds food. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got full set 11 in 16 boxes, that's way too much, should be (imo) not more than 3-5 maybe 6 for a price of 2,1k gran per box

16 x 2,1k = 33,6k that's exactly 280$ (not counting recycling the junk you get) for 1 full set -.- BULL F*****G S**T!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those were gold boxes, not normal boxes. Therefore they cost (approx) $31.50 each. That brings the price up by around 50% - $420.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby angelspawns » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 am

You guys forget the recycle value that would've let you draw other boxes.

Gold Boxes should take around 5~6 imo for a fair business model. So buying 4 Gold Boxes + recycling should enable you to get full playsets of everything.
angelspawns

Postby fargone » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:47 pm

angelspawns wrote:You guys forget the recycle value that would've let you draw other boxes.

Gold Boxes should take around 5~6 imo for a fair business model. So buying 4 Gold Boxes + recycling should enable you to get full playsets of everything.

4 x $31.50 = $126

I am not happy with $126 per set either. This is still too high. This game doesn't have a cartoon to back it up, nor does it have a huge and happy player-base to help it grow. What it does have is an almost clean slate to start again. If the game does not become something people want to buy (not many want to spend that much on games - please see the world economy) then it simply won't sell enough. If the player base doesn't grow dramatically, the game will remain stale in spite of best intentions and efforts.

TL:DR

Alteil staff: Unless your intention in investing here was to buy yourself a standard wage please fix the shop before opening for business and pushing advertising.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 pm

World economy will constantly suck anyway. But the fact remains that there are far better options out there at a lesser cost. See starcraft ... and if you are here for the grind then see guildwars and the many other MMOs.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau