Return of Triple Change Cards / Divas

User suggestions to improve the game

Return of Triple Change Cards / Divas

Postby Mykenae » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Now that Alteil's getting back on its feet, it won't be long until cash comes back with it. In preparation for that point, I'd like to make two suggestions for events that I think would both satisfy players and make some new money.

First, Triple Change Cards. As both the promotion I've spent the most money on, and as the promotion that gave me the most customer satisfaction in the game, I'd like to suggest you open up this possibility again.

And second, returning Diva cards. This might be a little unrealistic of me, but I know I would certainly spend a lot to get my hands on these cards. Though some iczers have them, I know I regret never having gotten more than the Falkow set, and have been looking forward to Alteil licensing and promoting these cards again. Though this return could entail re-licensing the art from vocaloid, I think it would probably be possible to resurrect these cards by having new, non-vocaloid art made, or even by releasing them with April Fools-style homemade placeholder art.

Of these, only the former seems quick and easy enough to implement in the start-up rush, but I'm still holding out hope that Divas will return again, even if only for a few more weeks.
Mykenae

Re: Return of Triple Change Cards / Divas

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Personally I want negima event. Evangeline!
Callonia

Postby InfernityFan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Callonia wrote:Personally I want negima event. Evangeline!

Setsuna & Konoka multisphere card :D
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Kawashima » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I would love to see the Diva cards return.I have a full refress set but just need to wait for Logress to recover my accout so I can use them again.
Kawashima

Postby Godric » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 am

I seem to recall Logress saying during the event, that the Diva's would only be available for the event and could never be released a second time. It was to do with the licencing or something for the particular event.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby Romdeau » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:22 am

Logress repeatedly stated the Divas were a 1 time promotion and it's unlikely they will become available again unless they re-contract with Vocaloid.
Romdeau

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 am

That is one thing that I hate. This is a collectible card game and we can't trade cards. All cards should be attainable to everyone at least once throughout a year. This way new players also have a chance to get these cards. I would love to see a lot of the promotional cards come back in shop periodicaly from time to time. I would definately get them.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Why was there such a huge buff after the promotion passed? I think the cards should be rereleased with the same skills but different names/pictures.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 pm

The cards can be renamed after forum people; like Diva Rom and Diva Gon.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:19 pm

gadu wrote:The cards can be renamed after forum people; like Diva Rom and Diva Gon.

I don't want to see men in dresses when playing alteil.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau