What you should do if you want to convince players to ...

User suggestions to improve the game

What you should do if you want to convince players to ...

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:52 pm

This thread is about what you should do if you want to convince people to invite their friends and other people. And maybe also advertise your game a little.

First of during this little start up time you should've still had a minor event to keep people busy and more interested.

Then there's the shop issue. Where exactly am I going to invite people to? I actually want to keep all those 5000 people around the net that i have absolutely no clue who they even are (you can add about 300 that i do actually know). Why? Exactly to spam them whatever interests me and promote to them the good stuff only. It makes me feel better and i can keep them interested (usually) for other random stuff i am interested in. No way I'm going to ruin it with them just so you have more players invited over. In would benefit nobody and i would loose faithful subscribers! I always give them a hint in the right direction.

What NICE items did you recently add into the shop? I don't even see a new prebuilt!
There's no substantial change to the shop from the old days. None at all.
Beginners pack + 1 prebuilt is about 20$ ...is that all your really want to get? Because aside from that i wouldn't recommend anything at all in the shop (excluding the point cards and two free lotteries which are something else)

And then there is balance which is also VERY important. You haven't been responsive at all in that regard. I didn't get any confirmation that change is really coming. There was that random mention about changing the environment, which is nice and all, but not a confirmation, not a proof to convince me to invite people for you to this game.

To show why i need clear proof / evidence / facts in order to convince me or others to invite people i'll just point at napoleon and lavato heroes, which were promissed but never added. In fact napoleon still has that excuse of a crashed server from back in set 5-6 running in my head which i won't be able to ever forget.
That's simply still to this day pushing me to not even mention alteil, unless the topic is failed card games / failed business models / what to not buy into.

So if players see major changes in the shop to their likings to get better content for the cost they go through, see some balance improvement that doesn't bash away from the game all new players and finally see the old promises and wishes fulfilled; then they will start inviting others en-mass and recommend the game!
Unless that happens there's not one invite, not from me at least; not even if i don't really like that person.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: What you should do if you want to convince players to ..

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:First of during this little start up time you should've still had a minor event to keep people busy and more interested.

This. I feel it's a bit too quiet for opening time. Opening time should have events that make people :D :roll: ;) :) :lol: :shock: 8-) You know, something that makes it a bit more festive. I'm sure not every single person in the company is responsible in developing the game. There has to be a creative team! :D (or person)
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 am

Its still the pre-release i believe.
Callonia

Postby methebest » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:17 am

Callonia wrote:Its still the pre-release i believe.

this
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:14 am

Give proof of clear change in the future, despite of still being in pre-release phase ... bla bla.

Besides they asked us to invite people! If so then we ourselves need to first be convinced.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby fargone » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Unless I have misread my email, the game is actually open.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm

fargone wrote:Unless I have misread my email, the game is actually open.

Dunno, just rechecked.

Exact words chosen were.

Alteil is proud to announce a re-opening and a new direction for the game! Alteil is now brought to you by Apocoplay LLC, a new gaming software company.

And then, the rest of email no need to copy paste the whole thing because everyone got the email.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 pm

angelspawns wrote:http://alteil.apocoplay.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13496&sid=d0d1de3519a3c29dcb61bbf392d0e5db#p174141

That topic is about machine gunning complaints until they finally give up.

This one is about suggesting them what they could do if they want things to change.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau