Stop selling single copies altogether

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stop selling single copies altogether

Postby Romdeau » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 am

fargone wrote:
Romdeau wrote:Oh... and happy birthday.

Thanks boss? Can't help but take this with a grain of salt since the rest of your post sounds condescending and patronizing in tone. My comment was in error, but it was without malice. A simple "check your times" would've sufficied. The reason I brought up the futility is because if I think it's a waste of time, then I think people should know (or at least adjust their expectations).

Were you always this angry and belligerent? Seems like you've changed just as much as the GonFreeces you love to bash.
Romdeau

Postby fargone » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 am

Your posts do come across as a little condescending maybe due to my current mood/outlook. Yeah, I think I'm having my "time of the month." Maybe its a lack of sleep lately.

The birthday wish was sincere. My multiple personalities make this possible. Sorry about the poor delivery.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Savin877 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:04 pm

I think you two need to kiss and make up. We're all one big happy Alteil family after all right? 8-)
Savin877

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Savin877 wrote:I think you two need to kiss and make up. We're all one big happy Alteil family after all right? 8-)

I wanted to post this earlier, but I thought it's ugly. Now i am thinking +1 post. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau