Stop selling single copies altogether

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stop selling single copies altogether

Postby gadu » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 pm

I also don't like how after all the time spent playing the game + leveling up, the "reward" has not been reinforcing for me for about 70 level ups. I would trade every 5 star level card I've ever gotten for a single 5 star playset (or even any three 5 star) of my choice. When I think about the amount of time I've played this game to make "progress" and then not make any progress with getting new cards/files, it makes me want to rage quit so I don't waste any more of my precious time.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't see a point in making this thread right after Logress made a response to your thread in GD. He's obviously aware of the shop issues, he's just decided to lump it into a problem he's determined to handle "holistically". Which means he probably won't even poke it with a 10 foot pole until he feels good and safe about the re-structure he's working on with his team.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Surely the more input on the subject the better? I can't imagine why Logress would not want as much feedback as possible?

Happy Birthday! btw Rom
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Going to be blunt, I don't think Logress cares about 99% of the posts regarding this matter on Alteil forums. He's mostly concerned with placating the masses and addressing player concerns. He does his own independent research and he probably thinks he has a better grasp on the issue then everyone else here. Or, I'm pretty sure that's what he believes but will never admit to on the forums.

If you guys want to vent and post ideas that will probably be swallowed up in the vortex of the forumal abyss then go ahead. I just wouldn't expect them to be taken seriously.

And thanks.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Ropey wrote:But ignore the 1000's of potential players and revenue at your peril.

Ya both UR and tyrant have better sales / markets for costumers. I like the general idea of tyrant.

But they are both a huge pile of bad, UR as a game (not sure about the price anymore, forgot) and tyrant as a game + cost. I can only sigh at that gameplay.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby angelspawns » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Tripple exchangers! Buyable from Shop.

100 Gran = 3* Tripple exchanger.
250 Gran = 4* Tripple exchanger.
500 Gran = 5* Tripple exchanger.

Reset every1's FM, and make a FM->Gran converter aswell. This way a person can play their way into a playset. (something the game should be encouraging)
Put 5 pointcards in Packs, put 60 in a Box.

Where's your problem of not getting playsets now?
angelspawns

Postby fargone » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Romdeau wrote:I don't see a point in making this thread right after Logress made a response to your thread in GD...

Really? I would have thought you were smart enough to read a digital clock. I now know I would be wrong in thinking that way. Let me help you by copying and pasting here:

Stop selling single copies altogether Postby fargone » 29 Oct 2012, 08:41
Re: What is going on? Post by Logress » 29 Oct 2012, 08:53

Logress posted 12 minutes after this thread was created.

Romdeau wrote:Going to be blunt, I don't think Logress cares about 99% of the posts regarding this matter on Alteil forums. He's mostly concerned with placating the masses and addressing player concerns. He does his own independent research and he probably thinks he has a better grasp on the issue then everyone else here. Or, I'm pretty sure that's what he believes but will never admit to on the forums.

If you guys want to vent and post ideas that will probably be swallowed up in the vortex of the forumal abyss then go ahead. I just wouldn't expect them to be taken seriously.

And thanks.

Going to be blunt. If that is truly what you feel, then shut up and let us continue. What's the point of this post at all? Tell everyone logress doesn't care, then tell everyone its ok to speak here anyway? So glad you could join us.

I just can't take you seriously this morning. You sound like you need some sleep, and maybe some "me" time? Maybe a smile?

Oh... and happy birthday.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Ropey » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:
Ropey wrote:But ignore the 1000's of potential players and revenue at your peril.

Ya both UR and tyrant have better sales / markets for costumers. I like the general idea of tyrant.

But they are both a huge pile of bad, UR as a game (not sure about the price anymore, forgot) and tyrant as a game + cost. I can only sigh at that gameplay.

Right, I did say didn't I? The games are being held up as comparisons in all but game play. You haven't played them and have not a clue how good they are for children. URs really concentrates on maths and against a timer, 30 seconds sometimes not the 5 mins your brain is used to. I will admit Tyrant is full of Scifi geeks and the game play is brainless .but some even manage to take Tyrant to a maths extreme!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby fargone » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Ropey wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:

Right, I did say didn't I? The games are being held up as comparisons in all but game play. You haven't played them and have not a clue how good they are for children. URs really concentrates on maths and against a timer, 30 seconds sometimes not the 5 mins your brain is used to. I will admit Tyrant is full of Scifi geeks and the game play is brainless .but some even manage to take Tyrant to a maths extreme!

Yes I think you did say that.

I have played all of those games. They are indeed, crap (IMO). They are ok for small children, I have to agree, but I am not one. Their strengths when compared to this game (for the more advanced, or mature gamer) is market and marketting. I can see no other advantage held, except goodwill. I guess both are also quicker to play.

Unless Alteil can compete on some level with them on a market level, it will never have their market share. No amount of arrogance from our mods, alteil staff or players will change that fact.

While I don't pretend to have the answers I, like yourself and many other players, do have suggestions. This is a suggestion forum. Ignoring it would be like biting your nose off to spite your face.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Ropey wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:

I seriously wonder what you mean with "you haven't played them". :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau