Nerf Shade

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Shade

Postby fargone » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Icyglare wrote:After my last breakup, nobody has stroked my ego in a while. Winter is coming and it's starting to get lonely.

Icy is awesome! His pic responses normally sum up arguments or responses beautifully, and his seemingly endless repertoire of pics of Obama being a seemingly normal human being have helped me to think they have a real person in power for change.

He doesn't come up with dumb arguments and is often a very grounded guy. This often lends impact when he delivers a well targeted sarcastic response - often with perfect timing.

While we may not see eye to eye all of the time, it's great to have him around.

I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 am

I think he was looking for a female to stroke it Fargone. :shock:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby methebest » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 am

fargone wrote:
Icyglare wrote:After my last breakup, nobody has stroked my ego in a while. Winter is coming and it's starting to get lonely.

Icy is awesome! His pic responses normally sum up arguments or responses beautifully, and his seemingly endless repertoire of pics of Obama being a seemingly normal human being have helped me to think they have a real person in power for change.

He doesn't come up with dumb arguments and is often a very grounded guy. This often lends impact when he delivers a well targeted sarcastic response - often with perfect timing.

I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

this

also gadu we're the best hes got >.>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm

gadu wrote:I think he was looking for a female to stroke it Fargone. :shock:

Icyglare's a sissy then.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Callonia wrote:
gadu wrote:I think he was looking for a female to stroke it Fargone. :shock:

Icyglare's a sissy then.

If that's being a sissy then I don't mind being one.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 pm

fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too. You're just too blinded by your old man rage to see what's right in front of you.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

methebest wrote:
fargone wrote:

this

also gadu we're the best hes got >.>

poor icy :(
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Shade is not a problem.

I remember a long time ago being able to open with lv 2 units.
BUT then Falkow got retarded tidal.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh my gosh I can't just do what I want I have to think about what my opponent is going to do! The terror! The oppression! We want freedom to play cards and have it not matter what the opponent does or can do!!!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Can we have gon removed so he stops spamming pointless messages?

Someone top up the poor ****'s phone, so he can go back to sending SMS to his granny.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau