Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:52 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:You're right callonia, refess seems the most strategical right now.

I believe you are referring to the wrong person.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:20 pm

If I see empirical data support an OP claim I would switch my opinion. Or some replays showing how Jewel is a priori better than Cath. I'm Bayesian like that.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Why not play Jewel+Cath on T2?
angelspawns

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Cause then you re 2 LP and 2 turns worth of units down without any shade protection at all.
LoneKnight

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Why not play triple MD -defective- open?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 pm

@Loneknight: How about double shadeproof?? I'm opening Jewel (2F, 1G) > Cath now for my MageSoldiers. People almost guaranteed open 2x shade when they expect the Moxy, and i'm laughing my *ss off in Folrart.
Cath gives free +1Falkow and can be additional field/LP trigger. Jewel has to be followed with a lvl1 or 2 card anyways... why not Cath. :| I'm not bothered at all to let my first 2SS go off. (i'll gladly take it)
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:18 pm

InfernityFan wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:You're right callonia, refess seems the most strategical right now.

I believe you are referring to the wrong person.

I was referring to the bold part in this quote:

Callonia wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:
Callonia wrote:To sum all 14 pages in a single sentence.

Falkow return spam is powerful and godly therefore Jewel needs to be nerfed because of return spam or we could delete the return spam and make falkow more of an interesting sphere to play.

Well falkow is supposed to be strategic and tactical, rewarding combos, no?

I don't see return as something strategic same as i don't see any other field removal as strategic. :?

Play a random lvl 1 grimiore that removes field presence from enemy field isn't very strategic cuz its so easy to do apparently.

I believe textbook tactic is...

Play jewel, drop a unit, tidal, and repeat this against no matter what kind of tribe you are facing isn't that strategical if it defeats like 99% of the file out there. Feel free to prove me wrong. Pixies and EN don't count because they are uber.

Edit: while i'm at it, playing refess is far moar strategical because they lose to every kind of file under the sun and they have to rack their brains thinking hard how to just to survive.

I don't agree with the thinking too hard part tho lol!
It's just that imo even the silly verlaat files require more thinking than a wiz kingdom.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby sunbunman » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:I don't agree with the thinking too hard part tho lol!
It's just that imo even the silly verlaat files require more thinking than a wiz kingdom.

Not gonna lie, this made me lul
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:21 pm

fargone wrote: [....] [....]
This has been a Fargone Community Announcement

Nobody appointed you the voice of the community Fargone, and it's impossible that you would be the leader of anything besides a Hate group.

The Circle has actually been a very productive force in improving the game experience for players and I know your online girlfriend thinks that means "worship us," but no Circle member has asked to pay homage to them. Rather I'm asking others to step up and work to make the game a better a place too.

But a cursory look at your history shows that you're incapable of making this place be anything better than a depraved and belligerent sinkhole. You're a rotting apple and the tree needs to be pruned.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:09 pm

HAHAH Gadu way to be a tool.

Here is how it goes.

Fargone has been more helpful and has accumulated more respect than Gon or his entire clan can hope to gain (or even have combined). The reason he is rather harsh now because both he and I (also a few intellegent others as well) have found that just asking for things nicely doesn't work around here anymore (well almost never has).

Gon is now the Demongod of the forums. Which is quite sad because even DG has stop being a DG. DG is now more open minded and has learn to listen to others. Sure he still has some shaky areas but I find him more agreeable to talk too. With Gon it's all like LOL NOPE STATISTICS and if I told him statistic said a fire was okay to touch he would. That's just how stupid I picture him right now.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau