Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm

GOSCAR wrote:HAHAH Gadu way to be a tool.

Here is how it goes.

Fargone has been more helpful and has accumulated more respect than Gon or his entire clan can hope to gain (or even have combined). The reason he is rather harsh now because both he and I (also a few intellegent others as well) have found that just asking for things nicely doesn't work around here anymore (well almost never has).

Gon is now the Demongod of the forums. Which is quite sad because even DG has stop being a DG. DG is now more open minded and has learn to listen to others. Sure he still has some shaky areas but I find him more agreeable to talk too. With Gon it's all like LOL NOPE STATISTICS and if I told him statistic said a fire was okay to touch he would. That's just how stupid I picture him right now.

A tool is somebody who does not make decisions/statements for themselves. You don't understand the phrase you used, so let me use it for you properly. You are a tool for Fargone because you parrot his lines about Gon and act in a way that is in line with what Fargone may think is right. Nowhere in my post did I mention Gon nor was the post about Gon, but I know you think about Gon all the time so you couldn't help talking about him as usual.

If you were smart, you would have let Fargone handle the response to my post since it was made for him with my tender love and care. Instead, you reinforced your role as a somewhat ignorant troll bot and reinforced that the forum does indeed revolve around Gon. Congratulations.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm

gadu wrote:
fargone wrote: [....] [....]
This has been a Fargone Community Announcement

Nobody appointed you the voice of the community Fargone, and it's impossible that you would be the leader of anything besides a Hate group.

The Circle has actually been a very productive force in improving the game experience for players and I know your online girlfriend thinks that means "worship us," but no Circle member has asked to pay homage to them. Rather I'm asking others to step up and work to make the game a better a place too.

But a cursory look at your history shows that you're incapable of making this place be anything better than a depraved and belligerent sinkhole. You're a rotting apple and the tree needs to be pruned.

I love you Gadu.

Nobody has to appoint someone to a position for them to make community announcements.

I have lead more people to more successes than you can dream of understanding. I appreciate you reminding me of this, I needed the ego boost.

You attribute a lot of stuff to me, and I guess I revel in the doting attention you poor onto me. I don't recall having an online girlfriend, but the idea tickles me a little - nothing like reminding me of my studly ways. As for your guild, who **** cares what you do? Who even brought it up?

I generally consider myself at least competent with the English language and have little problem expressing myself, yet I find myself in this dilemma. I can't find the words to express clearly enough just how little I care about your guild and it's endless sense of self importance. I am not sure exactly what you think you have done, but I can't see it, and I don't really care about it.

Your idyllic boyfriend, gonfreeces (at least I can name your lover - who exactly IS mine?) spams so much on these forums that he is almost matching the entire community 1 for 1. His posts are arrogant, infuriating and generally so **** stupid that I'm sure he is just taking the piss. As part of this community I am allowed to speak up about it.

You can sit there and **** me off with you near sighted judgments all you like. We know how you feel about your piss in boots martyr and that is fine. We all also have the understanding that if someone is going to bring that much annoyance and aggravation to an otherwise intelligent and friendly discussion that others will address it. You did this yourself just now, so sit back in your air of self justification and accept that your own actions don't damn mine, they justify them.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Dave, it would be nice if more of your posts were construction instead of angry belligerent rants.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AquasFire3 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Gon they wouldn't be if you did not rant and rave at any one who disagrees with you. This goes for a lot of people
AquasFire3

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm

I don't rant and rave I present opinions and arguments back by reasoning. Usually my opinions get met with, "clearly you must be an idiot to think that"
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AquasFire3 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Lol you dont answer questions you dance around the questions and add insults.
AquasFire3

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm outrageously wonderful. Rejoice in my presence mortals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ispInwZSUmc

this post is about me btw
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I don't rant and rave I present opinions and arguments back by reasoning. Usually my opinions get met with, "clearly you must be an idiot to think that"

You don't present opinions or arguments.

"You have yet to convince me..." is not an argument. It's not even an opinion. You simply express a "lack of" and make up for that "lack of" with a seemingly endless tirade of posts. Its like a small man buying a really big car - compensating much?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 pm

fargone wrote:
Nobody has to appoint someone to a position for them to make community announcements. .

You also need to have the consensus of a community beyond the three little trolls.

fargone wrote:You attribute a lot of stuff to me...

Well Fargone, the only legit method I have to judge you is by what you write, and judging by all the little four star rarities **** between your words, it looks like you didn't appreciate my critique. But...

fargone wrote:I have lead more people to more successes than you can dream of understanding.

Okay, I'm intrigued. What exactly is it that you do/did? Hmm, I'll randomly guess disheartened military vet turned vagrant rebel. :shock:

fargone wrote:I don't recall having an online girlfriend

You don't have feelings for Shiro? For some reason, I sensed a crackle of passion warming the air the last time you spoke about her... Shiro seems to have very poor taste though; to like a bitter, wrinkly, rotten old apple like you. (I think I'll get lucky and receive a five star rarity for that one).

fargone wrote:As for your guild, who **** cares what you do? Who even brought it up? .

I brought it up. I just felt like saying the Circle is better than you.

fargone wrote: I love you Gadu.

:oops:
Last edited by gadu on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gadu

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:12 pm

edit double post?
gadu

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau