Nerf Talisman Mystic

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Talisman Mystic

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Which costs extra card slots or extra sp.

It's still far more easier and relaxing to play a monosphere card.
If the effort of multisphering means nothing, then the mystic should be a multisphere.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

I think dragon breath multisphere is a somewhat bad play against Mystic/witch/some other t1 units I can't think of right now. You should probably find some other way to deal with her. Lawt can burn mana, falkow can do all the same stuff the mystic guy can do, refess could maybe splash undine to have your t1 refugee/carb handle it.
LoneKnight

Postby Anima13 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 pm

It is simple:
A if you design a deck where you overly rely on a certain cards, then cards which are contering this card will be strong to them. If you designed your deck the way that you rely too much on your grims then every grimbane will hurt you. Same happens eg if you overly relyon characters, then character hate will hurt you more. This is your risk you took when you designed your deck.

B In addition one could argue that 2 cards are too much to drain but i can guarantee you the moment you use this skill you severly weaken the progression of your file. Becasue for falkow every sp count, using this skill early can mean for you slowing down your field building and thus loosing the game.
What it means for sure if you rushed him out is that you will likely loose the control aspect of your deck bacause you cannot win with retruns if you have less sp then your opponent (unless that person makes very stupid things, lets assume your opponent plays competetive).

So in essence a rushed out mystic spamming its skill means a self nerf for retruns. Soooo why do you complain then???? Stopp being paraniod about mystic and go for field early and watch your opponent crating his own issues.
Anima13

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm

LoneKnight wrote:I think dragon breath multisphere is a somewhat bad play against Mystic/witch/some other t1 units I can't think of right now. You should probably find some other way to deal with her. Lawt can burn mana, falkow can do all the same stuff the mystic guy can do, refess could maybe splash undine to have your t1 refugee/carb handle it.

i can see your point with rushs and such but with big files dragon breath is a must, damn succubus's. >.>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Ya, a succubus hiding behind a lycan will be hard to kill before draining you down. Well i guess from now on i will always carry at least 1 dragon breath with me. @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ya, a succubus hiding behind a lycan will be hard to kill before draining you down. Well i guess from now on i will always carry at least 1 dragon breath with me. @_@

when i remade my big red i left dragons breath out faced an en put one in faces another realised i need 2 >.> unsure what to remove now though >.>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Anima13 wrote:It is simple:
A if you design a deck where you overly rely on a certain cards, then cards which are contering this card will be strong to them. If you designed your deck the way that you rely too much on your grims then every grimbane will hurt you. Same happens eg if you overly relyon characters, then character hate will hurt you more. This is your risk you took when you designed your deck.

B In addition one could argue that 2 cards are too much to drain but i can guarantee you the moment you use this skill you severly weaken the progression of your file. Becasue for falkow every sp count, using this skill early can mean for you slowing down your field building and thus loosing the game.
What it means for sure if you rushed him out is that you will likely loose the control aspect of your deck bacause you cannot win with retruns if you have less sp then your opponent (unless that person makes very stupid things, lets assume your opponent plays competetive).

So in essence a rushed out mystic spamming its skill means a self nerf for retruns. Soooo why do you complain then???? Stopp being paraniod about mystic and go for field early and watch your opponent crating his own issues.

On the topic of A, there's one issue I think you're leaving off: if there's only one card to achieve a certain effect in the game. EG to use RFA, you absolutely had to use Miracle Fruit, so if god forbid your fruits got grimbaned, you'd be up sh!t's creek without a paddle. Now there's nothing that says that only miracle fruit should be allowed to raise enemy levels. In fact, I say put that ability on vanilla primrose. Open skill: increase all levels by 3.

B: talisman mystic isn't for rush files, since rush Falkow has mage knight of regus who can do other things as well for grimbane, or Fellana, or Sumerlana if you multisphere. Tally mystic is for files that don't depend on constantly investing every last SP into another unit (EG Big Noze, big blue, maybe as a utility in a Dilate/Ruuca file, but they suck now).
AqvasFire2

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau