suggestion regarding Win percentage and loss count!

User suggestions to improve the game

suggestion regarding Win percentage and loss count!

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:20 am

In the long run win percentage and loss count are pointless and mostly also discouraging people from playing.
Even worse it encourages playing always meta files. You said you want to change the environment, i think this is one important step in doing just that!

Win percentage and loss count should be removed from the MY ICZER and any ICZER related profile.
These two stats should only be on each individual file. It shows how much you need to improve the file or the way you play it!

Win count is still nice to have. Win streak is still okeyish.
Basically the stats that mock the player need to go. Keep only the positive ones revealed to everyone.

RP is another useless and pointless stat which helps messing up the environment. It should also be completely removed. It doesn't even show skill. It only shows who abused and grinded the better files + camped better ... big whoop!~
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: suggestion regarding Win percentage and loss count!

Postby Muklas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 am

Casual bby pls go.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:47 am

Could you stop hating on people playing to win? Please? I know you just don't understand what motivates people who are not like you but some people enjoy playing to the best of their ability and enjoy seeing their achievements. Or are motivated by their failures. Or IDK.

Having them hidden away somewhere? Hiding it from others? Okay. I could live with that. Maybe a checkbox ("click here if you want to show off your e-peen") or something. But straight out removing stats so that you don't even have an option to check them if interested is pointless.

If anything, I wouldn't mind a graph of my wins/losses to track progress and stuff.
LoneKnight

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Muklas wrote:Casual bby pls go.

LOL! I find this amusing because i don't see in the top rankings. :roll:

Could you stop hating on people playing to win?

Eh?

If i could afford to drop cash and get all the rares i would just play to win with whatever crosses my mind.
That's where the real wins are at since you could copy all the stronger decks. I mean if you really want to win and win and win, that's a basic starting point.

But currently this is just a play to pay game (with very few exceptions) ... Rather dull.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Pikeru » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I see where you're coming from, but this is a meaningless battle. These are just numbers with no practical impact. Even if they couldn't show off, they're just as likely to use any means necessary to win cause their oversized egos won't let them have it any other way.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Actually i try to follow a game's goal when i play it.
If the game is about winning and i got winning files then obviously i go along with the goal and try to win.

The same way these stats are currently part of the game. If you want to go along with the game you should head towards the goal ... randomly fooling around isn't part of the game.

And win count alone, along with the win streak are still decent enough factors that still motivate and point towards winning.

RP is most straightforward about abusing and exploiting imbalances. Either rework it or get rid of it, because it's really lame the way it is.
RP is the main stat that is supposed to be a measure of skill, but instead it's an utterly useless piece of rubbish.

Anyways, i still await reason on how these stats benefit and improve the environment!
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:00 pm

i make files and if they win i play them untill my next file idea
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Savin877 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Fear my 1396 RP that I could give 2 shits about
Savin877

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau