What's with Refess's new ridiculous critters?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: What's with Refess's new ridiculous critters?

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:If opponent rushes out miffy, it's your own fault. If opponent rushes out archer scout or even crest orderly, it's your own fault for not having something with 30 attack 3 agi turn 1. If you would rush out something with high damage like idk ryu against miffy, then the refess player is utterly screwed. Now if you still insist any of those units are op, then let me play monsters vs you.

Are you being sarcastic, Icy? Not every open starts off with a 30 atk 3 agi unit. As for rushing out Ryu vs. miff, even if you rush out Ryu, he won't kill her because of wisp. And then he'll just clobber the wisp next turn. And that's assuming you somehow got past the refugee citizens by turn 3 and had enough SP to drop Ryu. Which I know of no Falkow opening that kills them (I suppose you can tidal).

As for monsters, are you kidding? Return city, broski.

The way that I beat mid refess was jewel open into something then oseon ryu and perhaps pegasus later on. Seems to work perfectly for me. Guardian gets 1 shot. Refess has to sac another unit to access the 2nd ss rasam (sac miffy?). The only time I've lost was that surprise gaiessoul on my ryu.
I'll be working on monsters. When I get them to top rp, you can complain about them too.
Icyman2

Postby AquasFire3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Can you please stop using that account to be me because i got cussed at by a person in batlle thinking i was you okay :)
AquasFire3

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:44 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:Can you please stop using that account to be me because i got cussed at by a person in batlle thinking i was you okay :)

sounds ok to me :ugeek:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Muklas » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:58 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:Can you please stop using that account to be me because i got cussed at by a person in batlle thinking i was you okay :)

You're on the internet, laugh, ignore the guy and move on.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau