Nerf Magic Doll Defective

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Icyman,

i like your input. i think you have very good insight into cards- their use and strength. why worry about quitting? if you are having fun then play. if you want to be number 1 then go for number 1 place-along the lines of blacksun. taking shots at each other in the forums isn't in your best interest. Like you said- state your claim and your facts then defend it. accept when you are wrong 9 if that is the case).

i give carl (GOn) credit in the sense that he doesn't usually attack the poster in an aggressive manner but hard to read his sarcasm. That is where the pt of contention ( for me) usually lies. I mean when everyone knows who you are and your role you need to be specific about your point.

icy -outside of the mediator ss where lies the true power of jewel? i just don"t see it fully
thanks,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
User avatar
AngelicDeath
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Amazon also has 1 less stat point than a typical level 3. Buff please. Oh and toromea has stats of a level 4. Needs narfs.
The fact that many ppl have been successful with wk (worthing, sunbun, gon) as it is now... doesn't that indicate that you just don't know how to play the file?
I didn't have shrine knights when ruuca was in its broken form. Nor had I played buncles then. It was mostly cmd dolls and undeads.
I did say the main problem is the t2 drain preventing a level 3 on t3 unless you skipped. Can't even stop it with buncle.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Amazon also has 1 less stat point than a typical level 3. Buff please. Oh and toromea has stats of a level 4. Needs narfs.
The fact that many ppl have been successful with wk (worthing, sunbun, gon) as it is now... doesn't that indicate that you just don't know how to play the file?
I didn't have shrine knights when ruuca was in its broken form. Nor had I played buncles then. It was mostly cmd dolls and undeads.
I did say the main problem is the t2 drain preventing a level 3 on t3 unless you skipped. Can't even stop it with buncle.


Successful? Who the hell are you kidding?

Have you seen what WK was in set 6? As in, at all? In case you didn't, I'll tell you: unless you went up against a good big red, with the proper SSs, you had a contestable match against anything else. Big Lawt, big blue, big refess, you name it, Pegasus Kingdom could put up a fight. Imortal took that to 2234 for a freaking reason. Now? GL HF getting back there. WK is a shadow of what it used to be. The comparison isn't even a close one.

And also, CMD dolls and undeads vs. Ruuca? Any Lelein in the file? No? You're playing a field-flooding file and lost to AoE that takes quite a bit of resources to set up. Working as intended, sir.

As for Amazon, nope, she doesn't have 1 less stat point than a typical level 3. In fact, got buffed for that not to be the case. She's got 40 HP, 30 dmg, 2 range, and 3 agility. So uh, you're just wrong there. As for jewel/mediator preventing a t3 level 3, play one t2 then. At first I thought it was imbalanced, but really, it's only imba for a small subset of things, and while it may indeed be OP in those situations, I honestly have no sympathy for those on the receiving end. They cried about WK when imortal took it to 2234. They cried about Ruuca. They cried about Emana when she replaced old Elite. For once, they can shut the hell up about Falkow.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby gadu » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Icyman, you QQ about everything you lose to: Jewel, Cath, Justice, Shecas... the list gets longer and usually about Falkow. You've made more QQ threads than Ernn. If you didn't have such a spikey personality, maybe your feelings wouldn't be so hurt that when you lose, you need to throw a tantrum on the forums.

The most amusing (because it's so delusional) part of your whiny posts usually comes at the end when you threaten to quit (sic) if changes aren't made which satisfy Icyman. News flash Icyman: nobody will care even a little if you're not in the arena spamming imbalance.

Thankfully, Logress doesn't care what you think is OP either, so stop crying and let Logress use his data to make the changes he wants. You're not a balancer (stop daydreaming about that) and nobody needs your melodrama, because like Icyglare alluded, the forums would have been a lot better place if you didn't start those stupid threads, ESPECIALLY the Jewel one, which content-wise, must have been one of the stupidest threads in the history of Alteil, though certainly not as memorable as the mental breakdown you had in your Ruuca QQ thread.

gadu wrote:Let's resolve to turn all the bitterness from this point forward into joys.


I couldn't even last 24 hours. I'm sorry.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby skillll7 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:52 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:You're playing a field-flooding file and lost to AoE that takes quite a bit of resources to set up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cute dog too cute...
User avatar
skillll7
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm

skillll7 wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:You're playing a field-flooding file and lost to AoE that takes quite a bit of resources to set up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Something funny? 4 SP to play Ruuca, 3 for the time stop, and then 2 for the transformation. 9 SP before she even touched you. If you can't deal with that, well then, **** you, you deserve to lose.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:05 pm

gadu wrote:Icyman, you QQ about everything you lose to: Jewel, Cath, Justice, Shecas... the list gets longer and usually about Falkow. You've made more QQ threads than Ernn. If you didn't have such a spikey personality, maybe your feelings wouldn't be so hurt that when you lose, you need to throw a tantrum on the forums.

The most amusing (because it's so delusional) part of your whiny posts usually comes at the end when you threaten to quit (sic) if changes aren't made which satisfy Icyman. News flash Icyman: nobody will care even a little if you're not in the arena spamming imbalance.

Thankfully, Logress doesn't care what you think is OP either, so stop crying and let Logress use his data to make the changes he wants. You're not a balancer (stop daydreaming about that) and nobody needs your melodrama, because like Icyglare alluded, the forums would have been a lot better place if you didn't start those stupid threads, ESPECIALLY the Jewel one, which content-wise, must have been one of the stupidest threads in the history of Alteil, though certainly not as memorable as the mental breakdown you had in your Ruuca QQ thread.

gadu wrote:Let's resolve to turn all the bitterness from this point forward into joys.

I couldn't even last 24 hours. I'm sorry.


Oh damn, I lost to shade. Let me make a thread about that.
Wnen the **** did I say nerf justice and shecas?
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:16 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:i give carl (GOn) credit in the sense that he doesn't usually attack the poster in an aggressive manner but hard to read his sarcasm. That is where the pt of contention ( for me) usually lies. I mean when everyone knows who you are and your role you need to be specific about your point.

I just like asking interesting questions.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby Icyglare » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:10 am

Icyman2 wrote:Finally, I hope you get a chicken shoved up a duck shoved up a turkey shoved up your ****. Happy thanksgiving.


Jesus christ, figure out something new to say other than your obsession with poultry and orifices. But hey, most of the cards you wanted nerfed are getting one so your vaginal area won't hurt as much.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Finally, I hope you get a chicken shoved up a duck shoved up a turkey shoved up your ****. Happy thanksgiving.


Jesus christ, figure out something new to say other than your obsession with poultry and orifices. But hey, most of the cards you wanted nerfed are getting one so your vaginal area won't hurt as much.


Implying he have any kind of influence when he have none at all.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron