How relevant or irrelevant should the errata changes be?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: How relevant or irrelevant should the errata changes be?

Postby fargone » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Except after the first nerf, Emana was fine. Dilate was also fair. Bordering on it, extremely good, but nothing overly scary. He whacked things and he was tough to bring down for an individual unit. Ruuca was only OPOP if you let her get that way. I played against Cosine today and he never really even let me use her, with or without Inzaghi. Sakura one copy, Gaiessoul another...there was also Lelein, Wrath of the Sea Lord, and Storm Wizardess. Three spheres had some pretty hard counters for her. Only Refess didn't have an extremely good option to get rid of her. Only Refess.

Yet what's interesting is that because cards were specifically rough on Refess (Jack, Ruuca), did they get the nerf bat. Yet Catira rough on Gowen? Nothing. Nightwing wyvern absolutely destroying Falkow? Nothing.

What's with all the Refess coddling?

I love how you justify old ruuca with around 5 cards. "If you don't pack one of those 5 cards out of a pool of 1000's then you are an idiot and deserve to lose."

That is the very though process that makes people disrespect your opinions.

And what is with your total lack of respect for refess? Why are you so happy for them to auto-lose so often? You talk about biases but are blind to your own. This is a game of 4 spheres, not 1 or 2 with some fillers.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau