Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:49 am

AqvasFire2 wrote: By making a bad matchup worse to discourage a card's use.


I'm so tired of bad matchups in this game. :cry:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 pm

gadu wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote: By making a bad matchup worse to discourage a card's use.


I'm so tired of bad matchups in this game. :cry:


You're not the only one.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
gadu wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote: By making a bad matchup worse to discourage a card's use.


I'm so tired of bad matchups in this game. :cry:


You're not the only one.

+1
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
AquasFire3 wrote:if havent faced 30/30 phionex chick you have nothing to complain about lol

And now chick has attack and defense reset on close. I think the problem ppl have with chick post nerf and vet pally is that they force you to think.


They also force a situation where you often need more than one unit on the field to deal with them. Where pheonix chick really shines is the fact it hits the whole field at the same time which when coupled with the first point makes it very strong.

There are plenty of other units capable of multiple hits, but most of them dont revive automatically, except maybe Dilate, who disappeared because of Verlaat.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 pm

fargone wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:
AquasFire3 wrote:if havent faced 30/30 phionex chick you have nothing to complain about lol

And now chick has attack and defense reset on close. I think the problem ppl have with chick post nerf and vet pally is that they force you to think.


They also force a situation where you often need more than one unit on the field to deal with them. Where pheonix chick really shines is the fact it hits the whole field at the same time which when coupled with the first point makes it very strong.

There are plenty of other units capable of multiple hits, but most of them dont revive automatically, except maybe Dilate, who disappeared because of Verlaat.


Dilate didn't disappear because of Verlaat. He disappeared because he stopped being good both offensively and defensively. That 5 DF was exceptionally helpful and IMO actually merited considering he needed 6 spheres total to be played in most cases (he could have had a start skill to set DF =5 at Falk 2+), and then his slash went from 1 SP to 2 b/c you needed to reboost the Falkow in most cases. Couple that with only hitting for 30, not being max HP resistant, the new Dilate just isn't that good. Solid yes, but nothing worth writing home over.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Except for the fact that he is still good as before and that he might need skill to play now which probably means DG lacks the skill to play him in first place.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:30 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Dilate didn't disappear because of Verlaat. He disappeared because he stopped being good both offensively and defensively. That 5 DF was exceptionally helpful and IMO actually merited considering he needed 6 spheres total to be played in most cases (he could have had a start skill to set DF =5 at Falk 2+), and then his slash went from 1 SP to 2 b/c you needed to reboost the Falkow in most cases. Couple that with only hitting for 30, not being max HP resistant, the new Dilate just isn't that good. Solid yes, but nothing worth writing home over.


I am so glad you are here to tell me I'm wrong.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you.

I guess that makes us even.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Callonia wrote:Except for the fact that he is still good as before and that he might need skill to play now which probably means DG lacks the skill to play him in first place.


Except none of the players you consider skilled play him. I suppose that means YOU'RE WRONG. As usual.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Except for the fact that he is still good as before and that he might need skill to play now which probably means DG lacks the skill to play him in first place.


Except none of the players you consider skilled play him. I suppose that means YOU'RE WRONG. As usual.

Worthing played him yesterday. I guess you're wrong.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Phoenix Chick still needs a nerf :p

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Except for the fact that he is still good as before and that he might need skill to play now which probably means DG lacks the skill to play him in first place.


Except none of the players you consider skilled play him. I suppose that means YOU'RE WRONG. As usual.

Worthing played him yesterday. I guess you're wrong.



8-)
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests