Card buff / nerf wish list

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Card buff / nerf wish list

Postby fargone » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:53 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:and Elaice was a severe miscalculation by a designer that didn't know the game too well (Throwing a character in a non-character tribe, she herself is fine as a unit). Ironically EX: Shathia IS a Shrine Knight.

There is nothing wrong with a character in a non-character tribe. This happens all the time (e.g., Sumer with magic dolls, HK Lap with Solar, Metia with mermaids, Mizette with pixies, etc.)

Thanks for sharing. Spam post number 8595. Next time you have nothing to say remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJrEBtmM1Q
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Romdeau » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 pm

I think all of us can agree that the game is far from done and we still have a lot of work to do. Patience guys.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm

fargone wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:and Elaice was a severe miscalculation by a designer that didn't know the game too well (Throwing a character in a non-character tribe, she herself is fine as a unit). Ironically EX: Shathia IS a Shrine Knight.

There is nothing wrong with a character in a non-character tribe. This happens all the time (e.g., Sumer with magic dolls, HK Lap with Solar, Metia with mermaids, Mizette with pixies, etc.)

Thanks for sharing. Spam post number 8595.

That was not a spam post.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Moon and Soul / Noirweiden even greater garbage

Ok now you're just speaking crazy.

Coz I've beaten up bkr abusers with Noirweiden.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9467

However I just remembered, Orthos' level restriction of only hurting lvl 2s and below needs to go, so that it can actively hurt things like belus does.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm

I got plenty for on this list, but i like to focuss on just this 1:

Lvl7 Fire Dragon.

His 40Dmg is an AUTO at 1 Agi, while Lvl6 VulcanoWyvern is more usefull and has it as startskill. Why..? FireDragon doesn't compare at all to the lvl6 Gowen picks. I still can't phantom why the Gowen equivelent to StarDragon gets to be so much worse.
I'm very disappointed in him for my Beltorat file. I just don't hope by using him Logress thinks it's viable for seeing play. (yes, i use lots of weird cards sometimes and i'm sure that statistics he's pulling up from certain cards come mostly from me. Unfortunatly i'm a bad player to analyse data from, since i got no use for exp and don't give a crap about RP. I press give up whenever i feel like it, aswell as reward to low players or a well fought match.)
angelspawns

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau