Giving all SP gen the Miffles stats treatment

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Giving all SP gen the Miffles stats treatment

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:34 pm

fargone wrote:It's true, advent is and has always been sup-par.

Should a sub-par unit that has barely seen the light of day since its release be used as a basis for comparison?

I think not.

I think it's a good comparison. Advent should get a buff.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm

fargone wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:
fargone wrote:Why you no like refess?

Did they beat you once?

Fargs, did you even read it? Would you support any of those stat changes? None of them actually add any more stats to the unit in question. You think I'm joking, don't you? Well, I'm not. I'd like quite a few of those changes (aside from the ref ones for obvious raisins).

If you laugh, why do you laugh? All I'm doing is giving other SP generator units that really have the rest of their attributes made irrelevant by the fact that their only role is to gen SP the Miffyre treatment, AKA put everything into HP. What's wrong with that?

If I am reading you correctly, you want level 1-3's to be on par in power with level 4's now. You also want all of them to function like 4 star refess characters because they are sp generators. Never mind their rarity or sphere, they should all be the same. Please tell me why I should not laugh at this?

If I am to assume I am reading you correctly, then I put to you a simple question. Why not just make all cards like bringer, in spite of level, and be done with it. That way, they can all be the same. We could even just put the same pictures on them if you like, and make them all 5 stars.

I am constantly amused by this game's reaction to refess when they can actually win games with any consistency. The cries and whining become endless until nerfs are forced, refess goes back to being underdog, and the squeeky wheels can sit comfortably in the knowledge they can beat at least one whole sphere most of the time.

I think you need to drink a cup of concrete and harden up a little.

No, fargs, I just want their stats to receive the same treatment. Miffles also locks out great spirits and EN's utility. She also generates SP on auto. The one proposal I made was to give the rest of the SP-generating (and depleting) crew relevant stats. Not auto SP gen. Not locking out utility units. None of that, which Miff has above and beyond everyone else.

And why not make all cards like Bringer? Oh hey, look at that new Verlaat...
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 pm

I like how the silent majority is fine with it, only dg is crying here.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
No, fargs, I just want their stats to receive the same treatment. Miffles also locks out great spirits and EN's utility. She also generates SP on auto. The one proposal I made was to give the rest of the SP-generating (and depleting) crew relevant stats. Not auto SP gen. Not locking out utility units. None of that, which Miff has above and beyond everyone else.

And why not make all cards like Bringer? Oh hey, look at that new Verlaat...

Once again, I disagree with you.

It's nice to see refess with some field control.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby methebest » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:43 am

archer scout only has 10 attack

like dg you need to lrn2read cards
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Icyglare » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:25 am

I see the one argument that you guys won't touch no matter how many times it's mentioned is that Miff is a LV4
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby methebest » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:27 am

Icyglare wrote:I see the one argument that you guys won't touch no matter how many times it's mentioned is that Miff is a LV4

my only issue is the auto skill her stats are good and shouldnt change nor should the lower level sp gen units get more hp etc
Last edited by methebest on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Anima13 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:26 am

one of the most convincing argument against emana in her old form was that she does too many things the same time...
myffre gens sp, tanks efficient early game, lock out lvl1s of other spheres (cmon this is huge), and heals...
well if nothing else we should at least make her to the 5* of the set.

And if we want to adjust other sp gens to myffre the first equivalent coming to mind is (warning just in case you dont get it: i am ironic ) giving owl sage a startskill buffing my field with agi/attack.

Why dont we make owl sage buffing my field?
Anima13

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 am

So no one else noticed that people think Advents a 4 star when he really is a 5 star? Sorta saddening how this bunny never gets noticed.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 am

Level 4 Miff needs a nerf either way. The startskill needs to go go go go go!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau